DISTURBED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightmarishMoon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:57 pm
Hello everyone! smile

This thread is all about the band Disturbed. Feel free to talk about anything Disturbed.
---------------------

I have been a fan of Disturbed since the year 2002. The first Disturbed album I bought was Believe...and I listened to it over and over and over again. Then I bought their first album--The Sickness. ...They became my favorite band soon after I bought The Sickness.

My favorite songs are: Prayer, Believe, Remember, Rise, Voices, The Game, Stupify, Down With the Sickness, Fear, Just Stop, Guarded, Stricken, and Deify.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 2:17 am
Disturbed was the first concert that I went to. I loved it. If they ever come back to Alaska, even if I'm ********' old and hate rock by then, I shall go.  

BlueBoo

Black_Widow87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:12 am
i like them i think there an awesome band  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:25 am
Disturbed is a pretty darn good band. I like Stricken and Land of Confusion the best. 3nodding  

WindAndFire

NightmarishMoon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:58 am
BlueBoo
Disturbed was the first concert that I went to. I loved it. If they ever come back to Alaska, even if I'm ********' old and hate rock by then, I shall go.

That's awesome. I haven't seen them in concert yet...but I'd like to in the future. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:49 am
WindAndFire
Disturbed is a pretty darn good band. I like Stricken and Land of Confusion the best. 3nodding

Both are great songs. smile  

NightmarishMoon

"YMS" ♪Your Music Station♫

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces