Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
white wolf's vampire the masquerade / the requiem

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mehket

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:03 am
has any one played vampire?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:49 pm
Are you talking about the Pen+Paper RPG, or the Computer Game?  

ShyGuy2

SoullessTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:39 am
I play VTM. My boyfriend is the kick-a** storyteller. He doesn't like the newer one, so I've never played it. I looked through the book though, and I don't like any of the clans... so I'd probably never play anyway.

Long live the Tremeres!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:55 am
Omg i love Vampire ther masqurade!!
Long May The Malkavians walk their clouded path

DivinityGrace

Vanyel_Luver

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:22 am
I play Vampire.....both VTM and VTR.....I'm a both a tabletop and LARP ^_^ I love playing vampire  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:56 pm
SoullessTenshi
I play VTM. My boyfriend is the kick-a** storyteller. He doesn't like the newer one, so I've never played it. I looked through the book though, and I don't like any of the clans... so I'd probably never play anyway.

Long live the Tremeres!

Tremere? Oh, you mean those magic-weilding Salubri.... I mean, people... yes, people... ignore the history books I tells ya!

Yeah, I play... me and my maxed-out Gen 9 Malkie.
I'm still wondering when she's going to die...

I stick to Masqurade, only. I don't like the envoronment or clan set-up of Requiem.  

lamoxlamae

Beloved Phantom

glyngaris

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:46 pm
Played the Pen + Paper Vampire. I'm a Daeva person. Easiest for me to play, lol. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:34 pm
nWoD. Oh, what a terrible idea! I miss my clans, my mythology, my Madness Network...

Old WoD it is.

Promethean looks pretty nifty, though...  

Nepenthos

three_min_hero

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:39 am
I've played.. let's see... *counts on fingers* a campaigns of VTM, and might play another one this summer if my group decides to do that instead of/in addition to our Serenity RPG. So far I've played a Gangrel, a Malkavian, and two Tremeres. The Malkie and the first Tremere have been my favorites.

I hope we get to play another VTM campaign. All our campaigns had been set in the same overall story, and at the end of the last one we basically started Gehenna. (Sp?) So we were planning to play through it, and, well, yeah. That'd be nuts.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:04 pm
Quote:
Tremere? Oh, you mean those magic-weilding Salubri.... I mean, people... yes, people... ignore the history books I tells ya!

Yeah, I play... me and my maxed-out Gen 9 Malkie.
I'm still wondering when she's going to die...

I stick to Masqurade, only. I don't like the envoronment or clan set-up of Requiem.

Don't know that's rule if you want her to die she is truly immortal. That's how all the games Ive ever played in run and seen gone.  

mamacateyes

Monique Smiling

Sparkly Conversationalist

8,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:31 am
I'VE ONLY PLAYED THE COMPUTER GAME...
TREMERE IS NIFTY D;

MY BOYFRIENDS DOES PEN AND PAPER ROLEPLAY, THOUGH NOT VAMPIRE.
HE PLAYS D&D...
SO MYEAH...

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games