Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Market Mishaps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

[ Hippoman ]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:37 pm
I, when I was new, got them alot, but now I don't.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:43 pm
I got a golden trunk shortly after they first came out and I could have sold it for 30k but I wanted to know what new items came in them and no one could or would tell me so I opened it and ended up with a Black Retro Phone which would only have sold at about 2k and now adays would only sell at about 250g.... confused I sincerely regret that...  

Tae Sheng

Toothsome Inquisitor

Exodus2

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:11 pm
i hate it, i had to buy mine  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 pm
they used to give out a lot more but the problem was that so many of the same items would come out at the same time that it it made them worth al most nothing then it would cicle back through and no one would be getting it so the price would sky rocket so they made it so not as many trunks and gift boxes were going out  

RainbowKitty

Rogue Darkfox

3,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:42 am
FridgeofDoom
Hi. I'm new to this guild. This link will bring up a new page, click on your inventory, and you may have some more rare items. Something to do with a glitch with rare items.
wow the link really works  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 12:19 pm
I haven't had one in close to a year till yesterday. Got these fox ears from them.  

Jieun

Asahi10

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:06 pm
I got a Blue Magical Gift Box the day before yesterday. I'm selling it now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:39 am
schizorain
Has anyone else taken chances like that, only to be set back 8 or 9k?

This isn't quite the same thing, but I took a chance on refurbished sheets. I bought 50 of them and sold the commons for next to nothing. Luckily I got an Angel Ghost in the batch which I sold for 5000 gold. I kept doing this over a few days time and ended up making about 20000 gold profit.  

Mythic Inaction

Gaian

200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

DGK_bella

Ruthless Raider

12,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:15 pm
Rogue Darkfox
FridgeofDoom
Hi. I'm new to this guild. This link will bring up a new page, click on your inventory, and you may have some more rare items. Something to do with a glitch with rare items.

Yeah, when I did this like a month ago, that's the only time I got something. I got a panda rug, I'm still not sure if I'm going to sell it or not. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:47 am
Well recently I bought a brown giftbox in the marketplace and opened it, I really should have just resold it, but all that was in it was a hockey mask..  

TisJustMe

menewme

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:19 pm
Well I got the wood trunk two times in town and I got a blue box in my inventory. I open one of the trunks and I only got a marble pedestal which no one wants to buy gonk , so I sold the second trunk. I still have the blue box and I might just sell it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:52 pm
schizorain
I've never found a giftbox or trunk.

me either sad  

caitybear

caitybear

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:54 pm
im a mirage
Rogue Darkfox
FridgeofDoom

Yeah, when I did this like a month ago, that's the only time I got something. I got a panda rug, I'm still not sure if I'm going to sell it or not. neutral

wheres the inventory...sorry sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:59 pm
nvm found it smile  

caitybear

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items