Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gold Mine
The Future

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You know what you wanna be in the future?
  Yes
  No
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:41 pm
Lately I've been thinking about the future. Sure I have 4 more years to think about it. But still, I'm kind of torn between being a writer or a doctor. Right now I'm leaning more towards being a doctor. I know I can do it. But it's just if I'm sure if I want to put forth so much effort and time. Louisiana has a great program for doctors.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:44 pm
No reason you can't be both. I'd go for the formal education to become a doctor because those jobs tend to be more steady, writing is something you can do in your spare time and if you happen to strike success you can retire from your former profession.  

Canicuss

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:59 pm
Canicuss
No reason you can't be both. I'd go for the formal education to become a doctor because those jobs tend to be more steady, writing is something you can do in your spare time and if you happen to strike success you can retire from your former profession.

Right! But let's hope you want to be a regular doctor. I wouldn't feel safe with you tinkering around inside my brain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:02 pm
Nah, I'd probably be an oncologyst.  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:11 pm
I want to be an artist in Japan. I'd also like to be an entreprenuer. 3nodding I'm good at it on here, why not real life too?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:27 am
canicus right, u can do both..
when u have spare time write something and try to publish it..
join some real contest in magazine or newspaper, i did it before and its nice.. boost ur creativity...  

cherrish_girl

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:07 am
well, i'm working with my bro as an architecture drafter. he's got his own business and i'm his partner. so for now i'm having fun doing that.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:17 am
miss jones wrote a book and got it published and shes a teacher so u could do it to.  

toricmpbll

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:11 am
User Image

theyre right, you can do both
you've got a general idea of what you want to do, i dont even know that much
sweatdrop

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:45 am
BlackBloodJin
Lately I've been thinking about the future. Sure I have 4 more years to think about it. But still, I'm kind of torn between being a writer or a doctor. Right now I'm leaning more towards being a doctor. I know I can do it. But it's just if I'm sure if I want to put forth so much effort and time. Louisiana has a great program for doctors.

from your stories and poems i've read i'm sure you'd be a good writer. the doctor thing. i'm pretty sure you'd be a good one of those. as Kookie said. you got a general idea on what you want and that always helps to achieve your goals.  

Angel Muerto

Angel Muerto

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:47 am
Pensakura
I want to be an artist in Japan. I'd also like to be an entreprenuer. 3nodding I'm good at it on here, why not real life too?

from the drawing you made of Jack i would say you're a good artist. later on you'll be doing your own manga's and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:31 am
Which I will write. Since Pensakura's stories are good, but the plot is kind of dry. Besides, most of her writing doesn't flow as nice.  

BlackBloodJin

Pensakura

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:57 am
BlackBloodJin
Which I will write. Since Pensakura's stories are good, but the plot is kind of dry. Besides, most of her writing doesn't flow as nice.

Well that's because you haven't heard one of my recent stories stare  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:37 am
Yea, that's the reason.  

BlackBloodJin

bluegray

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:23 pm
i dunknow yet... question  
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers