Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Give advice?
  Happy to give!
  Your on your own...
View Results

Minish Hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:12 pm

I have troubles with the most hurtful thing to a teenager... love... I need advice. I just basicly admitted I loved a girl. But I couldn't tell the expression on her face. How would you think if you were a girl and one of your best friends admitted they loved you? Advice from a girl would be prefered more than a guys.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:24 pm
No one?  

Minish Hedgehog

Minish Hedgehog

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:28 pm
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:36 pm
Some help this place was...  

Minish Hedgehog

suburban_lindz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:10 pm
umz...did she say ANYTHING at all?or just look at you n say nothing>?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:30 pm
ok well since i am a girl and my best friend said they loved me..
i said loved him back cause.. i liked him too lol
but if i didnt like him..
i still would talk to him and everything. i just wouldnt go out with him.  

cheerchik

Hilarious Smoker

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100

angelBmine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:32 pm
^what she said. if she still talked to you, just wait for an official answer. no pressuring! xd like ther is none. but if she just looked at you...idk.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:34 pm
if tat ever happened to meh if i liked him i would say yes and then if we broke up badly and couldnt stay friends i would have to deal with tat. if i didnt i would tell him i just wat to be friends. then i would have to deal with however he took it. i tld one of meh friends i liked him and he told meh he didnt like meh but he still wanted to stay meh friend. i was upset for about half the day and then he asked meh if i was ok and i told him tat i was. we r still friends and so see it all worked out for us. then agai though srry to crush ur hopes but one of meh friends told meh other friend he liked her and she told him she couldnt handle tat and so now their not friends. then u have meh last friend who told meh other friend she liked him and he acts fine when his other friends r around but when they r not he completly ignores her. so hopefully tat is somewat helpful to u.  

Lunar_Sunset

[I believe in Jesus Christ, my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this in your sig.]<-I was scared to put this up..but now..I'm no longer scared. Jesus Christ is my Savior and I am NOT ASHAMED.

Im happy![img:440e12c8bf]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q40/soybean65/Icons/lyrics-2.jpg[/img:440e12c8bf] [img:440e12c8bf]http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/frogygirl702/Icons/m_3b41e43ddc027a18279cada18a1e94a1.gif[/img:440e12c8bf]

shani26

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:29 am
It could be she is in shock and couldn't decide. I know it sound stupid to say cuz you probably seen to much romantic movies, but sometimes it takes time to know. I mean you were just freinds and that what she faught about you. Then without giving any warning you decide to pop such a big question.
Did you ever ask yourself is this girl wants to date now?. mybe she doesn't even want to date any guy. When girls date they could get sex and be pregment, so some girls don't even want to date.
Does she have a crush on another guy? Then she has something to lose if she is in a realationship with you.
If she is living with her mom and dad. Does her parents let her date? It could be they don't aprove of it.
So next time you ask some girl a question, you should think. What does this girl wants to get in life? Could i give it to her? If the answer to the first question is i don't know, find it out. If the answer to the second question is nothing, then you shouldn't ask her out at all.
It may comes as a shock to you, but not all girls seek love. Some are just get sick off love.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:22 pm
Well this is how i would feel. Shocked then not able to decide unless she just doesn't want things to get awkward with the both of you then she will say "Um.. Your a good friend and all but i dont think it will work." Or something around that but if she really doesn't like you she probably will tell you "Look your a good friend and all but thats all you are is a good friend. I hope we cool" Or more upfront about the situation more so as if she likes you CONGRATS. whats going through her mind is probably something like "wow this is amazing.... say something! Say yes tell him! tell him!" Screaming in her head but cant get it into words! um hope it helps!  

im_in_love1233d

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff