Lefty! (Yay! One of my own kind!)
  Ambi (Just pick you freak!)
View Results

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:01 pm
Angel Muerto
Pensakura
The only thing my right hand is good for is the computer mouse crying

when i first got a computer it took me forever to learn how to use the mouse with my right. it was a mission.
i have a ball mouse and it took forever to know how to use it right  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:04 pm
I like my laser mouse. It's really easy. 3nodding Jin's mouse is impossible. You have to move the ball thingy around with your thumb sweatdrop  

Pensakura

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:05 pm
Pensakura
I like my laser mouse. It's really easy. 3nodding Jin's mouse is impossible. You have to move the ball thingy around with your thumb sweatdrop
same with mine  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:08 pm
my old mouse was like that. till i got the laser one. made life easier. plus at night i could use it as a flashlight, hehee.  

Angel Muerto

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:09 pm
Angel Muerto
my old mouse was like that. till i got the laser one. made life easier. plus at night i could use it as a flashlight, hehee.
my friend had one like that  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:36 am
User Image

wireless mouses are the s**t
mines specially made from microsoft with extra thingys so that i can customize it however i want
i love that baby...soo much better than a touch pad heart

User Image

[KookieMunzta]

goddess_elppy

Feline Fairy

8,475 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:56 am
haha!! I am le right handed!! Jubilation!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:23 pm
indeed good luck.  

[Toxic.Death]

Catalinyx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:15 am
Wait... how are people dying from it? What objects are they using? Can you cite a source for this?

I'm really just curious, not worried. I think we ambidextrous people do have a better chance for survival. If an object is specifically made to fit one hand, it's not going to feel right in the other, no matter how well you can use both hands. I'd just switch hands.

For example: Let's say all we have are right handed scissors. Even I would be uncomfortable with them in my left hand, because they aren't made for that hand's shape. But I have the option of using my right hand. You lefties would just be screwed. Or, if you asked me nicely, I might cut whatever it is for you. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:14 am
well, this here leftie is lucky to be able to use his right hand for many things. like for example them scissors you mentioned. my rightie is capable of using them to perfection. but since you offered and i'm asking you nicely and everything... can you cut a few pieces of paper for me?  

Angel Muerto

[KookieMunzta]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:00 am
User Image

i cant do anything with my left hand stare

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:28 pm
Angel Muerto
well, this here leftie is lucky to be able to use his right hand for many things. like for example them scissors you mentioned. my rightie is capable of using them to perfection. but since you offered and i'm asking you nicely and everything... can you cut a few pieces of paper for me?

Depends on what it is. You have to do your own snipping pictures out of dirty magazines. If I do it, I'll just return the magazines and keep the pictures for myself.  

Catalinyx

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces