purple
  red
View Results

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:30 pm
[kookies]
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
Trust me dude...you wouldnt, nay, couldnt surprise me. You are talking to a true satanist. A real one. You are talking to someone who would beat someone down for the sport of it.

You are talking to one who cant be freaked out. So enjoy what you say, but before you do, take this vow

Thou shalt not be Embarassed. You must not regret what you say, because it makes you, you. Dont be embarrased for who you are...or what you do. You are to young to have regrets yet.
i regret nothing i just filp ppl off and walk away and i love hiting ppl just to see them in pain and it's fun.
twisted

well....you have definately earned my approval again  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:29 pm
RoninRampage
[kookies]
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
Trust me dude...you wouldnt, nay, couldnt surprise me. You are talking to a true satanist. A real one. You are talking to someone who would beat someone down for the sport of it.

You are talking to one who cant be freaked out. So enjoy what you say, but before you do, take this vow

Thou shalt not be Embarassed. You must not regret what you say, because it makes you, you. Dont be embarrased for who you are...or what you do. You are to young to have regrets yet.
i regret nothing i just filp ppl off and walk away and i love hiting ppl just to see them in pain and it's fun.
twisted

guys are the most fun to hit because they try to act tuff  

toricmpbll

Pwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:38 am
PURPLE!!!!

... I love purple ...

3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:20 pm
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
[kookies]
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

twisted

No act here...takes more than a lil to hurt me...Though i might give you some show to make you happy...  

RoninRampage

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:22 pm
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
RoninRampage
[kookies]
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

twisted

No act here...takes more than a lil to hurt me...Though i might give you some show to make you happy...
ur an act  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:05 pm
well if it's hot pink i'd say go for it also i'm a shuichi cosplayer so i'd defently go for the hot pink so i could have the hair all year even out of con season. I might do that when i turn twenty sence my parents can't tell me not to die my hair anymore.  

Nobodie_2007_Axel

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces