Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 66: Vader's Lashes: A Star Wars Hangout
Favorite episode? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which episode is your favorite?
  Episode 1, The Phantom Menace. (O.o;;; If you pick this one... You must be possessed.)
  Episode 2, Attack of the Clones. (This is only SLIGHTLY better because it had Boba!)
  Episode 3, Revenge of the Sith
  Episode 4, A New Hope
  Episode 5, The Empire Strikes Back.
  Episode 6, Return of the Jedi
View Results

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:46 pm
dsbfjktr ndfkhub
mines, Revenge of the Sith.

and another piece of Star Wars knowledge, Lucas has said hes going to make epiodes 7,8 and 9, but not start filming still like 2010, even thou he already has the scripts, xp

According to an interview I saw he denies there are any more movies. He said he did not know where the rumor came from, but it annoyed him that people would ask about this subject. We'll have to wait and see in 2010 whether he lied then or if the rumor mill has kicked it up a notch.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:35 pm
i would have to say revenge of the sith and btw i hate attack of the clones with a passion in my opinion it was terrible and it seems that so far the poll results agree with me 3nodding  

Ajimbura

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ajimbura

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:37 pm
Cale412
Proly 3, but if it was the first or second trilogy, it would be 4-6 hands down.
And for one I LIKED Episode 1

lol i liked episode 1 as well i thought it was pretty well done and as i said before episode 2 was terrible  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:19 pm
What's wrong with the first one!? It has Darth Maul in it so it officially owns. But its not my favorite...I think I like 5th the best.  

TheLittleInu

Sabby-love

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:38 pm
Mine would have to be the classic Trilogy as my favorites, and 3 as my second fav, I saw it in theaters and when Anakin breathed for the first time as Vader I got shivers!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:18 am
One told me of China Roses, User Image
One of thousand nights and one night

EPISODE THREEEEEEEEE!!!!!! <3

Earth's last picture, the end of evening,
Hue of indigo and blue

Purple_turtles

General Lea

Interesting Conversationalist

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:05 pm
Empire Straikes Back is my fave. blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:42 am
Sorry haven't been around a lot lately. Wow in over a year and a half nobody has voted for episode 2. That is seriously sad. It may not have been executed the best, but it is an integral part of the whole story. Anywho I'm glad to see there was some action round here. Hopefully we can get this party moving again.  

DesertSkorpion

8,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aurora Sing
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:03 pm
Return of the Jedi...definitely the best...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:56 am
it's between ep 3 and 6...3, cuz it has alot of feelings in it, and it's sad to see the destruction of the jedi...
6 cuz, its a classic, has the first good saber duel and also has an encounter with its feelings "i am a jedi, like my father before me..."
"so be it....jedi...."

though i think it was a hopeful rumor to not discourage fans, i believe Lucas wont do 7-8 or 9 movies...i mean, porr guy...he's gonna die soon and never have lived some of his life!
Even if he had the scripts...it's hard to tell how much of all the story written after it will be actually in a movie...mara & kyle surely would have to be, but what would be their story? would it be the ressurection of a sith lord?

Outcast-ghosT

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm
I dont realy like the movies too much, Im more into the books and comics. smile  
66: Vader's Lashes: A Star Wars Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff