Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Genetic... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOod day
  howdy!
  good evening...
  good...good...oh whatever
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:35 pm
Tiger nods and pauses. "Sorry to worry you... Thanks." She waits a minute before pulling Rin-Rin out again. "Can hear everything..." She puts her stuffy on her stomach and closes her eyes, letting herself listen to everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:35 am
Masaru walked into Ayu and Kyo's room, closing the door behind him. "You guys are loud."

Ayu looked at him and smiled. "I know....it's kyo's fault."

Kyo growled and brushed his jet black hair from his face, mumbling as he moved the couch. "You moved it to the wrong spot. For 7 years it has been 'orribly misplaced."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:49 pm
Tiger thinks as she listens. Don't they call this eavesdropping? Oh well, never got what was wrong with that in the first place. Kyo growls alot... I guess they are getting along better now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:54 pm
Ayu giggled. "Not my fault...it's been that way since you moved it last."

Kyo rolled his eyes, chuckling. "As in a minute ago?"

Ayu shook her head. "No!!! Since before the 7 years I was gone."

Masaru shook his head, sitting on the bed. "I'll leave you two to fight."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:25 pm
Tiger grins, happy that Ayu is happy. She could use this happiness, she deserves it. She thinks as she smiles. Wonder if Masaru knows if I am listening or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:47 pm
Masaru chuckles. "I can hear your thoughts loud and clear Ty."

Ayu shrugs. "I could to but I didn't bother."

Kyo just grunted as he moved the couch further.  

Maha clone

CainZeros

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:31 pm
Darek picked up his guitar again and started to play, his song sounding like a heavier, faster version of House of the Rising Sun by CCR. Every so often he would stop to write, penning both lyrics and notes into his notebook.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:49 pm
Tiger blinks and stares into space before thinking. Seeing ya'll can hear me, can one of you teach me you I could stop that? You know, stop having my thoughts listened to? She looks at the roof of her room hopefully. She faintly hears some guitar and notes to herself that it is well played.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:53 pm
"Nope." Masaru laughed along with Ayu and Kyo. "There isn't really a way to stop because all three of us can break through any barrier."

Ayu and Kyo nodded and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:50 am
Tiger pouts and glares at the ceiling. Aww... No fair...You guys are cheaters... She rolls onto her side and sighs. So the best way to think in private would be..?  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:58 pm
"Don't think." Ayu giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:07 pm
Sure, fine give me the most impossible task ever! Geez... Tiger sighs, "Fine I guess that I can deal with that." Somehow... Damn! She thinks as she winces and grins.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

CainZeros

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:05 pm
Darek let the last note he played hold until it faded, more as a personal preference when he finished practicing than the length of the note being a part of the song. He then placed his guitar back on its stand, closed his notebook, and left his room. He walked into the living room and walked over to Ayu. "Hey, I was just wondering, you mind if a few other people come stay here, or are they actually gonna have to find their own acomidations for a change?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:43 pm
Ayu turned and looked at Darek, emotionless. "They can stay...I guess...hey Masaru get Mary Ann for me will you!" She yelled, looking up the stairs.

"Fine, fine, fine, hold your horses Ayu!" Masaru screams, walking out from his room. "Mary Ann where are you!"

Mary Ann, one of the house maids came to the rail. "Yes Ayu-san?"

Ayu smiled. "If the other rooms made and ready to go?"

"Yes ma'am." Mary Ann smiled and nodded, getting away from the rail and some how knowing that Ayu didn't have anything more to say.

"Then your guests can say, Darek." Ayu's face went emotionless again as she walked up the stairs. "Kyo where is the paper about the stock? Hopely you didn't throw it away!" She walked into Kyo's office, followed by Masaru.

Maha clone

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces