Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 am
Mia thought about it. That seemed like it would work fine. "Well, I can't just shift the rock in this case. I'll have to make the hole bigger. But after that I can just mend the crack.....wait a sec...couldn't I...nevermind." Mia was about to say how she could probably just bust open the rock covering the entrance. But Mia didn't know how thick it was. Even with her power, if it was too thick then she wouldn't be able to break through it very easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:37 pm
Nakhti nodded then spoke lightly.

"Ok then I'll just blast my way in. I'll use my ice powers to weaken the rock then i'll put some of my neat toys in the crack and light em up with a healthy flame then........ boom"

Amelia looked between Nakhti and Mia thoughts bounceing around her head before she spoke.

"Are you treasure hunters?"

At that question Nakhti began to chuckle then laugh out loud no one had ever mistook him for what he was. A bounty hunter the blade for higher. Though now he supposed she had to right to ask now that he was aware of his station of "gaurdian'.  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:31 am
Mia hesitated when she spoke. "Well...we're definitely not treasure hunters. But...believe us when we say that we are....hmmm...." Mia looked up to the ceiling, trying to think of the right words.

"I guess....well, the new guardians of the orb."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:06 pm
Nakhti choked on his water and began to hack and cough. How in the hell could Mia pass off that knowledge when she knew another one was out there looking for the orbs? Amelia merly looked curious at Nakhti's reaction but politely awaited an explanation. Nakhti on the other hand shot her a look of. 'Make something up and make it up fast!'  

NakhtiChaos

Mia_Amerne2

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:22 am
Mia caught Nakhti's glance. Fine, yeah, I get it. But I still don't see why we should lie to Amelia. She seems trustworthy to me. I mean, she takes care of all these orphans.

Mia looked back at Amelia with a smile. "Sorry, Nakhti here just doesn't like the name I guess. See, we are from Gaetas. Because of the outrageous war between The countries of Sangarou and Desarous, the...grand museum of artifacts in Gaetas set up a new exhibit for the sacred orb itself."

Mia paused for just a second to think of what she would say next. "The museum curator also wanted some special gems and crystals and what-not. He gave all of the groups sent out to find said treasures, the name, 'Guardians of the sacred orb'." Mia felt pretty proud of herself and her excuse. However, she still hoped that it would be believable. "Oh! And just so you know, we turned down the job of finding the sacred orb. We're here because we heard a rumor that inside the volcano was some sort of treasure.....um, the volcano is dormant...right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:04 pm
(gonna post tomorrow been kinda busy ^_^ wink  

NakhtiChaos

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:18 pm
(so much for posting tomorrow eh? >_< sorry some major drama came up and its not over I'll try to be more attentive.)

Amelia nodded slowly chewing over this information in her mind she knew something was off and it was not because of Mia it was the reaction Chaos had. "The volcano is indeed dorment but.... as of late there have been reports of smoke coming out of the mountain.... they belive it mat be becoming active again for some reason...." Nakhti pondered those words himself. "Could that artifact really have that power? To bring a volcano back into activity?" Nakhti looked at Mia as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:10 pm
(ummmmmmmmmm hello?)  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 pm
Tiger stays quiet throughout the entire conversation, preffering to not talk about such things. Instead she watches the children out of the corner of her eye, eating slower with her head down. "I don't see why not. Maybe my bag will be to weak?" She says quietly, lost in her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:25 am
Mia also goes silent for a moment, pondering the situation. "I agree. It's not really that far fetched to think that this treasure could make the volcano active again. But....if that treasure has been there...for possibly centuries, I don't understand why it would make the volcano active now."

Mia thought back to the orb in Ty's care. That one didn't really change the environment in anyway. Could it really be that the orb is what's doing it?  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:26 pm
Tiger's eyes start to droop as she finishes eating her soup. "Thank you Amelia. I am sorry we troubled you so much." She says as she rubs her eye, her hair falling in her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 am
((Where did you all go?!))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff