Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
New Outfits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Azure Sky- Balmung

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:58 pm
I think Riku looks gay in the second game but overall i like Kh2 clothes bterr ( i liked rikus pufy pants)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:04 pm
If it weren't for his Gosh-awful pants (as everyone else points out), I think that Riku's outfit would be Wonderful. I liked Sora's outfit in the second one better, but that may be because by the second game, he was a lot less innocent and he needed a change from is more childish clothes. In the first game, his first outfit worked, and in the second, his later costume worked. I liked both of Kiari's outfits, and I still really like First outfit. Even the Pants. But his SECOND pants... *gouges out eyes* I mean, seriously...  

Ankoku_Ryuu

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:20 pm
KH2 CLOTHES ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN IN KH1!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:07 pm
I liked tehir new clothes.

Riku's clothes in KH1 reminded me of FFX and Besaid's blitz uniform. I like his new outfit cause it shows off Riku. The showing of his belly made me laugh though.

Sora's clothes were too close to being Mickey Mouse. Now he looks like a mountain climber. J/k. He just looks more rounded off now.

Kairi's clothes from KH1 were cute! And I like her new outfit. But it's pink...Maybe if it was blue or purple.

Cloud's new clothes fit him. He looks more emo now than warrior/SOLDIER/Vincent-y. What happened to his demon wing?

Leon...I liked his outfit in the first KH. His furry collar jacket isnt too new. It's kinda liek his one from FFVIII. Except it's short sleeved and has wings on the back. He still looks hot

Aerith's outfit was cute in KH1. In KH2 it was still cute. But it reminded me of how I wanted Crisis Core.  

lycoris_moon29

DGBlazerine

Desirable Consumer

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:23 am
Probably everyone likes KH2 clothes because they're older. o_O  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:43 am
SinnerShadow
Who thinks Sora's clothes are better in Kingsom Hearts 2 than they were in Kingdom Hearts? Personally I like KH2 there darker and I'm a sucker for dark clothing. Also anyone else think the rest of the casts clothes look better, new people's clothes are great to.

ditto  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

jayjaystillhere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:43 pm
Sora and Kairi's clothes looks better. But riku loks better in the first one than the second one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:19 pm
Riku looks so much better in KH2 yea it does look kinda weird actually I just would of prefered for him just to have the cloak on but oh well I also think Rikus hair was way better than the first  

RikusShadow

unknownlord

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:22 pm
The best improvement i think was for kairi, i hated her clothes in kh1.

But yes, the new clothes are better. Not to mention sora's drive form clothes.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff