XD
View Results

Naru--san

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:55 pm
well wtv say your information and say witch team your on
the "specifics things"
1.NO saying im invinsible i hate that
2.no more
oh yah if your a fearie writeh your element only one can be choosed theres no ligth just moon dogh
and um angels your ligth is the element no matter what

Character:
Gaian name:
Personality:
Dream:
Nightmare:
Strength(s):
Weaknesses:
Description:
(any added Rp thing):

Character: ???
Gaian name: darknaru
Name: naru
Personality:hyper,weird,good in school,dumb a** out of school XD,fast,stuborn and yeah
Dream: to kill dads murderer
Nightmare: to see sasuke die
Strength(s): needles (tikle her XD)
Weaknesses: sasuke
Description: short,blong with two pony tales with a mikey mouse club hat,green eyes,thin lips,small feet and hands wears wtv my avi wears
(any added Rp thing): ... RAW!!!
team:FEARIEs
element:ice  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:12 am
Character: Farie
Character Name: Larxene
Name; uh, Larxene
Personality: Nice once you get to know me, but quite hostile if you don't
Dream: To live freely and without anyone there to hold me back
Nightmare: To bf run off with someone else
strenth: um... hand-to hand combat, uses knives as well
Weaknesses: Sora, magic
Description: tall, blonde hair with two pieces of hair that curl over my head and resemble antennas
team; faeries
element: electricity
any added rp thing: prepare to be vanquished! xD  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:08 pm
Larxene is sitting on a tree branch, watching the sun rise. she has been travelling since sunset, away from her preivious life. She hated the chores of hime, and welcomed the adventure of the wild outdoors. Spreading her wings, she flew onward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:32 am
Character: Faerie
Character Name: sam
Name; sam wink
Personality:uhm.. very nice biggrin , fast,stubborn, not good at school xp
Dream: to have fought all evil and live in a free world
Nightmare: i dont have razz
strenth: ranged attacks, magic
Weaknesses: swords, spears
Description:short, red curly hair, blue/green eyes and wearing pink and white clothes
team; faeries
element: fire
any added rp thing: get lost..... or!?! ninja  

AutumnGirly

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:23 pm
As she flew, Larxene had time to reflect on her past. She grew up with a father who cared nothing for her, and her mother died when she was young. All she knew was that the wild was calling for her, and a feeling that something great lay ahead.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:07 am
Character: Angel's
Gaian name: Xeno
Name: Xeno
Personality: Calm, Relaxed And Tolerant, Quick
Dream: Respected By Everyone
Nightmare: Death, Suicide
Strength(s): Short Range, Stealth
Weaknesses: Long Range, Balance Easily Lost
Description: Navy Blue Hair, Dressed In Dark Clothing, Blue Eyes, Slight Tinge Of A Holy Aura
(any added Rp thing): If All Else Fails Then It's Time To Fight
Team: Angel's
Element: Light  

Xeno897

Xeno897

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:17 am
As, Xeno came stumbling out of the forest, he saw the beautiful glimmer of the lake, risen with hope and happiness he began rushing towards the lake as fast as he could. As he ran he accidentally tripped on a root hanging from one of the nearby trees, rolling down the hill, he eventually stopped on the sandy beach just lying there. As he laid there he thought about why he was the only angel not to be gifted with wings yet, he sat up at least relieved to had gotten out of the forest in one peace staring at the open skies and the sadny beaches of the lake.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:55 pm
Larxene sighed. After travelling for a week, there had been no sign of civilization, and her supplies were running low. Frowning, she checked her map, and only then realized that she was off course. Muttering under her breath, she wearily rose and continued.  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ultimix101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:50 pm
Character:Angel
Gaian name:Ultimix101
Name:Jonathan
Personality:Laid-back, generous, but serious when it comes to training and fighting
Dream:To become a legend throughout the world
Nightmare:To fail at reaching his dreams
Strength(s):Close range to mid-range, seems to get the attention of a person quickly, either friend or foe
Weaknesses:shy around girls, not being able to train
Description: A teen who has almost dedicated himself to training all of his life. Because of this, he doesn't seem to be very social and can get shy at times, especially around girls. 5'7", medium-long blue hair, knows when to relax when its time to relax, obsessed with his training. Has a secret ability that he has not realized, yet. Blue eyes (most of the time, he will be seen with blue clothing) and can be very generous.
(any added Rp thing): If I don't complete my training, I'll only grow weaker...that is why training, even the most basic training, should be practiced repeatedly!
Team: Angel's
Element: Light  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:11 pm
"Grrr...that's not right! Why can't I succeed? I know there's something in my training that I haven't done fully! But I can't figure out what!" Jonathan is a teen who can't seem to end his dream to becoming known as a fighting legend. But he, sometimes, gets too into his training and looses track of time. "Oh man! I'm supposed to be training my flight formations! Great...now I have less time practicing on my flight!" Jonathan spread his wings out and launched himself off the ground and into the sky. Jonathan had already mastered his flight patterns and could easily execute them well, but he had the need to perfect them further. "Alright! That was a nice takeoff! I'd like to see anyone try to catch me when lifting off like that! Now, lets see...oh yeah! Time to dive!" Jonathan loved to dive at high speeds, especially when in real combat. It was very tricky to maneuver when diving at such speeds but he handled it with ease. "Closer....OK, NOW!!" He was very dangerously close to crashing into the ground but managed to quickly fly upward again. "Yes! I got that down, too! Well I guess it's time for me to take a quick break...that was exhausting!" He dove right back down to the ground, ready to start his 2-minute break. "The forest is a great place to train, but I feel that I pretty much memorized every bit in this forest. It's not much fun if I know exactly what's coming at me...maybe I should train elsewhere! That's right! I'll go on an adventure! Explore new places, face new challenges, and best off all...more chances of discovering new abilities so that I can train even harder!" With that said, Jonathan picked up his weapons and gear and supplies and he headed off out of the woods, hoping that he actually knew where his adventure would actually start. "Oops...I haven't thought of that...oh well. Hopefully I either come to the adventure or the adventure will come to me! Either way, I can't wait!"  

Ultimix101

Ultimix101

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:55 am
No way! This died already?! stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:40 am
(yep. It's a dud.....)  

larxene 12

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Skincer

2,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:53 am
Character:Farie
Gaian name:We loved
Name razz lex
Personality:Cool, loud, strong, protective to friends, lovable
Dream:To live for what is worth living for
Nightmare:To die for the wrong reason(revenge)
Strength(s):None
Weaknesses:None
Description:Baby blue gorgeous and deceiving eyes, pale skin, long robe of blue silk
(any added Rp thing)My weapon compatability has no restriction, I use what I think of. I am sorta telepathic,
Element:Nature  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:34 pm
Character: Angel
Gaian name: spikes_lovely_wife
Name:Faith
Personality:evil but once you get to know me i am a little nicer
Dream: to find true love
Nightmare:to be used or misguided
Strength(s) biggrin arkness and hate
Weaknesses: love
Description:  

Boni_Mist