Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!
Roleplayers wanted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O h a y a r i

Demonic Hunter

13,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:35 am
Im a big time Roleplayer, and theres 1 site i roleplay on Eyechat, the site is looking for a load of new members, we lost quite a few, im not an admin or anythin, but its a good place for rp, and im looking for a few new friends on there, only other place ill rp is on msn, so add me if you want cal_2000@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:01 pm
I'm interested but I need to know what type of rp, rules, etc. If you could P.M. me, I'd love to join!  

Hjesta

Makemehiplikebadass

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:42 pm
I JUST WANT TO RP  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:25 am
well, why don't you get one out on mainstream gaia that would robably help your odds some.  

Gundamgirl861

RizaMustang24

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:43 am
Lieutenant Sephiroth
Im a big time Roleplayer, and theres 1 site i roleplay on Eyechat, the site is looking for a load of new members, we lost quite a few, im not an admin or anythin, but its a good place for rp, and im looking for a few new friends on there, only other place ill rp is on msn, so add me if you want cal_2000@hotmail.com

Mmm, I won't rp out in the open a lot, so I'd have to message you at your e-mail, but the thing is? I don't just add people to things, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:35 am
I like to Role play and I'm lookinf for people to 1. either join my forum. 2. RP with me and friends through IM. or 3. RP with on Gaia. So yeah, I don't think I'm going to go on that site just cause I feel iffy about joining yet another community (is a memeber of a lot of places). But feel free to email me if you want someone to RP with either send me a PM or send me an email at violetstar42@yahoo.com Thanks ^_^  

Aone-chan

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:43 pm
Sure, I guess I will check it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:27 pm
Anyone that wants to rp should join my guild. PM me if you want to join. It's a pretty broad guild, we do all sorts of campaigns. Anyone is welcome. I'm vice-captain.  

Koravin

8: The Nerd/Geek Hangout! Here we discuss programming, roleplaying, anime, and other nerdy things!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games