Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Candy!
  No!
  WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
View Results

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:03 pm
Well, tomorrow is All Hallows Eve. Hee hee. I'm going to bust out the Freddie vs. Jason like tadition and watch Jason kick the s**t out of Freddie. It just wouldn't be Halloween without it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:28 pm
BlackBloodJin
Well, tomorrow is All Hallows Eve. Hee hee. I'm going to bust out the Freddie vs. Jason like tadition and watch Jason kick the s**t out of Freddie. It just wouldn't be Halloween without it.

crying lucky you! I've got to go to soccer game then a mountain of homework to do! i won't even be able to watch anything tonight!  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:41 pm
getsumei
BlackBloodJin

crying lucky you! I've got to go to soccer game then a mountain of homework to do! i won't even be able to watch anything tonight!
haha well get ready for the quiz in biology  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:03 pm
BlackBloodJin

For the love of God, AGAIN! How many times have you watched that movie?!?! Jin, you need to upgrade...  

Pensakura

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:32 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
BlackBloodJin

haha well get ready for the quiz in biology

thanks for reminding me! xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:03 pm
Pensakura
BlackBloodJin

For the love of God, AGAIN! How many times have you watched that movie?!?! Jin, you need to upgrade...
rofl
im excited for halloween to be here..only sucky part is i have to wait until 3 pm gonk

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:40 pm
BlackBloodJin

instead of that you should watch the whole Faces of Death series twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:39 am
i definatly like freddy more than jason 3nodding

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff