No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
Am I alone? *covers face*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever woke up screaming and crying from a nightmare?
Yes. . . .:(
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No. . . . . :S
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't want to talk about it.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

heavymetalsk8er

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:04 pm
Has anybody else here ever been in a situation where someone you care for strongly starts going out with someone before you can express your feelings for them? That's happened to me recently and it sucks because he's my friend and I have to see him with her everyday and he now knows how I feel. How do I deal with this?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:10 am
i've woken up in a cold sweat and yelling but never crying  

navybluewolf2

toughluck22894

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:05 pm
yes. i've cried and pretty much went to the next street in dreams. (i mean i was in annother street when i woke up) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:29 pm
Yes, I nearly screamed at him whee
But I soon found out my friend was playing a evil trick on me... stare
Talk to him, and tell him EVER thing you feel, but try not to scare him xd . I've alos had a good friend/ ex datesome who hated me... so he started to hate me too, but now were friends again. biggrin " Trust In Time." I dont know who said it, but its what I live by. Time will heal most all wounds. Trust he will under stand how you feel.

^sorry it SO long, but I had to tell you what i thought.  

Love Volim

Devout Senshi

8,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Megathread 100

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:26 pm
when it happened to me, I stopped talking...to him all together....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:07 am
well, i don't think that not talking to him is the answer. i vote for what black sugar said. talk to him. he needs to know, if u keep it inside, u'll just screw over ur insides and ur brain. so, yeah, talk to him...  

Sotur

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:43 pm
lilipepper
when it happened to me, I stopped talking...to him all together....

Sorry i also for got to mention, don't do what i do...or you'll regret it forever...sorry i can't offer any advice, but i can only let you know what not to do, because i did it...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:17 pm
ouch. I know the feeling. I except I knew the guy who asked the girl I liked for a long time. I had to watch him ask. the thing is, at some point, you're gonna have to suck it up. not talking, and not being friends will only add to your grief. and I call it being a drama queen wink . well, you're gonna be sad for a while, but eventually, you wake up one morning, and you just come out of the dark, and realize that life goes on.  

IKurando

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff