Submit

kh and ff
  FF!!!!
  KH!!!!
  BOTH IS =D
View Results

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:29 pm
this is just a hunch but... if there will be more than Final fantasy XIII, do you think kingdom heart heart characters would appear. Not disney characters, but characters like Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas, Namine, etc? Past final fantasy characters appeared in Kingdom hearts, so why not vice versa? Just a lil redisign and the characters of kh should fit it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:55 am
Well, since you've put it this way, it would make sense. Also, it would be interesting and cool to see the KH characters (not the disney characters) to be in FF XIII too. However, I don't think Square Enx would put the KH characters in the FF games due to some of problems they would come across. For example, Sora can summon some help such as Simba or Dumbo. Now, if Sora is in the FF game and he is playing the warrior, there will be a problem about the element spells and summons since Sora learn from it. Besides, a warrior cannot have a summoner's powers. Also, if the Square Enx decides to make a warrior/summoner for Sora, then they would be having troubled deciding what kind of summons should Sora have if we're not involving Disney in it.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:03 pm
it would be a nice idea but...it problably wouldn't happen cry  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:05 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Well, since you've put it this way, it would make sense. Also, it would be interesting and cool to see the KH characters (not the disney characters) to be in FF XIII too. However, I don't think Square Enx would put the KH characters in the FF games due to some of problems they would come across. For example, Sora can summon some help such as Simba or Dumbo. Now, if Sora is in the FF game and he is playing the warrior, there will be a problem about the element spells and summons since Sora learn from it. Besides, a warrior cannot have a summoner's powers. Also, if the Square Enx decides to make a warrior/summoner for Sora, then they would be having troubled deciding what kind of summons should Sora have if we're not involving Disney in it.

well, not as an actual character in the game, but just a guest character. Not actually, being with the whole story. What i meant was that he could be like an store seller/ just being in the same room/ helping with some small tips on missions. IN other words, he could be there to tell side missions or whatever, not be a part of the whole story.  

Keyblade Ninja

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:34 pm
I love them both so I don't think that I could chose between them, so I'm going to go with both.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:18 am
Keyblade Ninja
well, not as an actual character in the game, but just a guest character. Not actually, being with the whole story. What i meant was that he could be like an store seller/ just being in the same room/ helping with some small tips on missions. IN other words, he could be there to tell side missions or whatever, not be a part of the whole story.

Well..... that does make sense but the FF characters were not guest characters in KH. They are like secondary characters to the main characters and they play a big role in the KH storyline. If you say "vice versa" for the characters to switch places in the different game, then that would mean that Sora and the KH characters would have to play a big role in the storyline too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:51 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja

Well..... that does make sense but the FF characters were not guest characters in KH. They are like secondary characters to the main characters and they play a big role in the KH storyline. If you say "vice versa" for the characters to switch places in the different game, then that would mean that Sora and the KH characters would have to play a big role in the storyline too.

ok what i meant was kinda different. i meant that sora has nothing to do with the storyline/plot whatsoever. He's just a character that just stays in a particular room that square enix fans would say, "holy crud! it's sora from KH! ".  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:36 am
Keyblade Ninja
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja

ok what i meant was kinda different. i meant that sora has nothing to do with the storyline/plot whatsoever. He's just a character that just stays in a particular room that square enix fans would say, "holy crud! it's sora from KH! ".
KINDA LIKE IN ADVENT cHILDREN YOU SEE rOXAS AND IF YOU KNOW WHO IT IS PLEASE TELL ME CUZ THEY SURE AS HELL DO LOOK ALIKE REALLY  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:37 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
KINDA LIKE IN ADVENT cHILDREN YOU SEE rOXAS AND IF YOU KNOW WHO IT IS PLEASE TELL ME CUZ THEY SURE AS HELL DO LOOK ALIKE REALLY

Funny, I don't see any children that look like Roxas in Advent Children and I see that movie like five times.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:16 pm
Jisen Meizuki
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

Funny, I don't see any children that look like Roxas in Advent Children and I see that movie like five times.
neither do i. Though the whole is kinda grim most of the clothing and areas are black white gray, and some pale colors. If roxas was there, he'd have to have some dark clothing and look like cloud ( lol " roxas is cloud's emo son" ) or otherwise he's stand out very much  

Keyblade Ninja

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:51 am
Keyblade Ninja
neither do i. Though the whole is kinda grim most of the clothing and areas are black white gray, and some pale colors. If roxas was there, he'd have to have some dark clothing and look like cloud ( lol " roxas is cloud's emo son" ) or otherwise he's stand out very much

So true.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:57 pm
If you think about it, the Kingdom Hearts series is much different from the Final Fantasy series in that Final Fantasy games are never direct sequels of the previous game (with the exception of FFX-2). Besides, what would the point be? The FF characters actually tribute to the storyline, and if Sora and the others were included in just a random room, there really would be no point. D:

Yeah, just my two cents. ^_^;;

Revev

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:58 pm
Revey
If you think about it, the Kingdom Hearts series is much different from the Final Fantasy series in that Final Fantasy games are never direct sequels of the previous game (with the exception of FFX-2). Besides, what would the point be? The FF characters actually tribute to the storyline, and if Sora and the others were included in just a random room, there really would be no point. D:

Yeah, just my two cents. ^_^;;

you got a point there. but there have been a few appearances of different video games characters in different video games for not much reason except for an appearance or something. if you think about it, there wouldn't be much of good point for ff characters being in the game since the creator could just create some random characters there in place of cloud, yuffie, aeris. etc. the only difference there'd be is the characters' personality and design.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:41 am
That would be cool they should do that. If they did that would probably make the game better and more popular than it already is.  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Yuuichi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:17 pm
nope square isnt in to using other people idea. there always make character that are different i a way. well they say they would stop at 9 then they said they'll stop after 12. what to say if there is even if there dont make it in the long shot they rock . but there are some character that show up in every ff like cid, bigs, and wedge. mrgreen  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games