has anyone ever noticed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:25 pm
has anyone ever noticed that sora in final form is thesome simialarity to that of Xamnas when you fight a defeat him in the end
i mean they have the same design and everything except for the keyblade part and different outfits
look at soras sleeves and ansems outfit
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i wanta know why are they both black and white and you can only get the final form when you fight Roxas at the end, is it becuase Roxas is soras nobody thus giving him the power of the nobodies and why does Xemnas change his rodrobe at the end too when he could have keep it the same, i dont get it sweatdrop stressed burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:58 pm
cos black and white is the blue and red. duh rolleyes haha just kidding. Though, it would make sense that it's their final battle and they have to give all they got... so yea...... ultimate power.  

Keyblade Ninja

Riel_Akane

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:15 am
maybe the makers just felt like making them look alike? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:01 am
Or it could be that the creator wants to show the ultimate battle of light and darkness. No, I'm not saying like Light against Darkness or vice versa. What I'm saying is that maybe they want to show us that we cannot live without light and darkness together, that we need both of those elements to show our existence. You can say it's like similar to Riku struggling on which powers he should use to fight.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:49 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Or it could be that the creator wants to show the ultimate battle of light and darkness. No, I'm not saying like Light against Darkness or vice versa. What I'm saying is that maybe they want to show us that we cannot live without light and darkness together, that we need both of those elements to show our existence. You can say it's like similar to Riku struggling on which powers he should use to fight.
i not sure but i think it was because Roxas was a nobody and you only get the final form when you fight and win agianst Roxas at the end of the game so im certian that has something to do with the nobodies in a way sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:00 pm
I say 'cause Sora looks cool in final form, Mansex over there in his emo-corner wanted to feel cool, too. So he copied him. rofl

Revev

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:55 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Jisen Meizuki
i not sure but i think it was because Roxas was a nobody and you only get the final form when you fight and win agianst Roxas at the end of the game so im certian that has something to do with the nobodies in a way sweatdrop
wait.. what? there's a battle againts roxas? wha? i don't really remember beating much of the game. probably just 49% of it  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:02 pm
Keyblade Ninja
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Jisen Meizuki
wait.. what? there's a battle againts roxas? wha? i don't really remember beating much of the game. probably just 49% of it
UMMMM sweatdrop HEHEHE YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO HEAR THAT whee SORRY whee  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:13 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Keyblade Ninja
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Jisen Meizuki
UMMMM sweatdrop HEHEHE YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO HEAR THAT whee SORRY whee

:suspicious:  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces