Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:54 am
Zelkiiro
And the ironic thing is, I don't Inuyasha even had 14 movies before they finally shut the door on it.
According to Wikipedia, only 4.

There's currently 7 for Naruto, 15 for Detective Conan. But Doraemon takes the cake with 31 ******** feature-length animated films.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 am
chinotenshi
Zelkiiro
And the ironic thing is, I don't Inuyasha even had 14 movies before they finally shut the door on it.

There's currently 7 for Naruto, 15 for Detective Conan. But Doraemon takes the cake with 31 ******** feature-length animated films.

All of those are more popular than Inuyasha, and two of them have run longer, which the third (Naruto) will inevitably do as well. Shonen tend to have more movies than their female-aimed counterparts, don't they? I mean, Inuyasha is a shonen itself, but it seems to lend itself in a lesser manner to the formula often seen these days.

And for the other, it's Doraemon, man. That guy's like the Japanese Mickey Mouse.  

Honorary Charlatan

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:47 pm
Honorary Charlatan
chinotenshi
Zelkiiro

All of those are more popular than Inuyasha, and two of them have run longer, which the third (Naruto) will inevitably do as well. Shonen tend to have more movies than their female-aimed counterparts, don't they? I mean, Inuyasha is a shonen itself, but it seems to lend itself in a lesser manner to the formula often seen these days.

And for the other, it's Doraemon, man. That guy's like the Japanese Mickey Mouse.
The whole point of me posting was just to say that there are anime series more popular than Inuyasha that have actually reached or surpassed the "14th movie" that was joked about in the original post. I.e., a Japanese series spawning 14 movies isn't entirely a rare event.
Why the ******** does it feel like everyone is out to ******** shoot me down or prove me wrong today?
And yes, Doraemon is the closest thing to a Japanese Mickey Mouse.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:46 pm
chinotenshi
Honorary Charlatan
chinotenshi
Zelkiiro

The whole point of me posting was just to say that there are anime series more popular than Inuyasha that have actually reached or surpassed the "14th movie" that was joked about in the original post. I.e., a Japanese series spawning 14 movies isn't entirely a rare event.
Why the ******** does it feel like everyone is out to ******** shoot me down or prove me wrong today?
And yes, Doraemon is the closest thing to a Japanese Mickey Mouse.

Ah, I didn't mean to sound argumentative. Just wanted to point that out. >__>  

Honorary Charlatan

Entech

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas