Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
FFXII Help needed.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold!
  *runs with money*
View Results

Roxx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:57 pm
I'm in Rabanastere(sp?), after you've gone through the dungon with the Mimics. I was hunting some marks, when I came across this quest to help a lady care for a sick person by bringing her items. Now she's asking me to bing her something from a place called the 'Broken Sands'. Anyone have any idea where this is?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:22 am
I don't have your answer, but where did you get that quest? I'm guessing it wasn't on the board.  

kiante

Roxx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:29 pm
It wasn't. When you hunt the Cactus mark (can't remember it's name), you get a flower. After you talk to the man who posted the mark, he will ask you to take the flower to his wife in the village north of there, who's caring for a sick man. Then, if you talk to her more than once, she sends you out to get more items to care for the sick man. I have no idea what you get out of the whole thing, though i'm looking forward to finding out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:40 pm
OH! I've seen some of it on GameFAQs, I just didn't recognize that part. What you get in the end I think, is that you get to go back into those mines where you fought all those dumb mimics, and they're are stronger monsters there then, and at least one boss I think, and you can steal Deathbringer from a certain mimic (Deathbringer is one of the strongest swords) and you might get an esper maybe. I haven't done it yet or anything, but I think that's what you get. And, it really is just a guess, but maybe look in the Yensa Sandsea for the broken sands. It could be the name of a screen, or there are many other areas you get to from the Yensa Sandsea.f Although, you should be around level 14 at least, before you go there.  

kiante

Roxx-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:56 pm
Thanks! I'll give it a shot.

I've been wanting to level up anyway... *evil glint*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:39 am
Ogir Yensa Sandsea is a great place for leveling up too. And getting items. Last time I was there I got a 127-chain from the urutan yensa, which with 50 adds Montblanc figurine into the Sky Pirates Den.  

Seira Relur

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:40 am
That quest is to get the key to be able to head back into the Barheim Passage, the tunnel under the prison. The borken sands is the area all the way to the very top of the map in the Dalmasca Eastersand. The dew drops that she requests are found on the trees on the edges of the cliffs there, they look like cherry blossom trees. After you give her the item the guy will get healed pretty quick and then she'll say he wants to thank you and then he'll be the red skinned bangaa standing near the rear of that house. By the way, you can't get that item til.... well... to avoid spoilers... I'll just say you have to be able to summon first.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:42 am
kiante
OH! I've seen some of it on GameFAQs, I just didn't recognize that part. What you get in the end I think, is that you get to go back into those mines where you fought all those dumb mimics, and they're are stronger monsters there then, and at least one boss I think, and you can steal Deathbringer from a certain mimic (Deathbringer is one of the strongest swords) and you might get an esper maybe. I haven't done it yet or anything, but I think that's what you get. And, it really is just a guess, but maybe look in the Yensa Sandsea for the broken sands. It could be the name of a screen, or there are many other areas you get to from the Yensa Sandsea.f Although, you should be around level 14 at least, before you go there.

The mimic you're thinking of is called an Ithuno and it's a rare enemy at lv 41-42.... so I wouldn't be messing with it for a while.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

promathious

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:34 pm
this is the best of all the FF games.  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash