Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
HELP!!! T_T With FF7 disk 1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  DUH!!!!
View Results

yexalen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:48 am
I just got out of Kalm and I don't know what to do next. I crossed the river with a Chocobo where the snake is and went to a "cave" where "sephiroth" killed a big snake.

Am I missing something there??  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:49 pm
Forget it sweatdrop I'm already in Costa del Sol.

But I didn't fight for the Condor, was that necesary??  

yexalen

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:24 pm
yexalen

I believe that was optional. It's fun, though, and I think you can go back. If so, you should!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:22 pm
Ravenwolf
yexalen

I believe that was optional. It's fun, though, and I think you can go back. If so, you should!

Ok. THX for the tip! biggrin  

yexalen

yexalen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:37 pm
sweatdrop Now I'm in Wutai. I don't fiind anything interesting in there. My friend told me that near the big tower was a secrect passway, but I don't find anything.

What should I do? What next?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:02 am
Do you have Yuffie in your party? If you have her in your party, not neccissarily in the 3 that you're using but if she's joined you at all, then she will steal your materia and you'll go through this big sequence with her and the turks and while chasing her around the city you find a secret passageway near the tower, uncover it by ringing the bell. After that whole thing is over with you can climb the pagoda (that big tower) and get Yuffie's ultimate limit break and the leviathan materia.... at least i think that's where you get All creation from... damn I can't remember now.... sweatdrop  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

yexalen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:26 am
No, I don't have Yuffie yet. What do I do?? Right now I'm near Gongaga Village sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:38 pm
get yuffie, shes a good character to use.
Just walk around the edge of forests until you fight her. When you win (you will, trust me) there will be a series of choices you have, and you either go bottom choice, top choice, bottom choice, top choice, etc., or top, bottom, top bottom, etc, though I think its the first. If you mess up, just try again, she'll reappear in another battle.

I believe the answer to the first question might be ".... terrified", but that might be later (sorry, havnt done it in a while). well, most of the correct answers are a little sarcastic any way. try it, get her. you can do a side quest and get new items and materia. yay.  

The Original Jero-Z

Original Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:42 am
Yuffie is usually in the forest closest to where the storyline is heading. Right now for you... provided you haven't gone on... she'd be in the forest around the temple of the ancients. After you get her just start approaching Wutai and when you're going up the switch backs on the mountain just past the beach to the south of wutai and she'll come up and steal your materia.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:12 am
Ok, now I'm in Nibelhein again and I found this weird safe in the second floor. Is it necesary to open it and how do you open it??? I read the dials in the 1st floor but I don't understand a thing. And I haven't find Vincent either.  

yexalen

Patty_Wagon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:46 pm
hey peeps me thinks i needs help! ive been stuck in red13's village because i cant kill the gient thingy blocking the path wat should i do?

p.s. baret, red13, and cloud are my strongest players will they work?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:07 am
Patty_Wagon
hey peeps me thinks i needs help! ive been stuck in red13's village because i cant kill the gient thingy blocking the path wat should i do?

Well, they'll be good depending on the materia you use. I recomend that you train a lot before going in there and also to buy a lot of potion and that stuff. I had to try that part a lot of times xd .  

yexalen

Aeon Nightmare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:38 am
The vincent part was hard. I get annoyed easily while solving a puzzle by random battles, man that (mini)boss was hard. As I remember, I think you have to take down 2 shells of the boss then take down a combination of both shells, or something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:53 am
Patty_Wagon

try using an x-potion on the boss... if he's the one I think your talking about (he'll have two fires floating around next to him that go and posess you people and start casting fire 2 on them) that should kill him since he's a ghost.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items