• Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:30 pm
Why, What a Pleasant...Surprise?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=7653487

((FINISHED))

Summary:
A tiny little Fae toddler with blue hair somehow manages to find her way into Nienna's home. Cabel had recently moved in with her and the two are puzzled to discover the little toddler who calls herself Eudora. She proves to be both adorable, curious, and apparently, all alone, so the pair decide to take her in and raise her as their own.

She also demands a constant source of entertainment and attention, so Nienna calls up one of her forest friends to keep the tot company. While Nienna and Cabel discuss whether they're ready to raise a child together, Eudora makes friends with the bunny whom she names "Shira." She shares a meal of fruit and veggies with Shira, nicked from a bowl on table, and the two doze off full and happy afterwards.

Cabel puts the pair to bed in his own room, then afterwards, he and Nienna decide to take their relationship to the next level at long last, sharing a room for themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:23 pm
02/15/07

Eudora found a new home!

First, Eudora found a door...in a tree! She put her hand in the crack and the door appeared! Down a long stairwell she crawled, finding a big guy at the bottom! Then a nice lady! Eudora decided she liked these two! The lady was nice and the guy was funny! They called each other "Cabel" and "Nienna"...I think. Anyway, I even talked! Well, out loud. This and talking in Eudora's head is easy, but talking out loud is hard. I can do it though! And I'm going to get better at it. I promise!

So, Eudora is staying with the fun Pae for now. They even have wingies like Eudora! There's lots of stuff here in the tree and...ooo...what's that......?

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:14 pm
((Posted in the Powers thread for Eudora to receive her official power from the Guardians))

Teigra
Eudora quickly squirmed out of Cabel's arms the moment they entered the room, immediately fascinated by all the shiny and colorful things around the room. "Ooo..."

She paid no more attention to Cabel than a gnat as she scrambled over to the shelves of ingredients and began peering and poking at each of them in turn. There were so many! And they were all so different! There were powders and liquids, bottles and beakers...and all colors too! She was eagerly opening each and every flask to look inside and even sniff them when Cabel interrupted her investigation.

She gave Cabel approximately three seconds of about half her attention, long enough to hear that she was supposed to mix three of the ingredients together, then drink them. That was all she needed to hear. Grinning like...well, a kid in a candy store, as opposed to a kid in a potion master's house...she set about her task.

She didn't even pay attention to the first ingredient she grabbed. She simply tossed it in a bottle and moved on to the next. Hmm...pretty metals...which to choose? They were all so shiny...what secrets could each one hold...? No, she had no time for this. Pick one! Silver it was! Tossing the silver into the bottle, she moved on to a shelf of tiny bottles. Inside of each, a colorful powder waited for Eudora to choose one. Hmm...again, she was faced with a dilemma. What secrets could the colors hide? Deciding to go with her instincts, she selected the blue one, much like her own hair color, and added this to the mix.

Tipping the mixture bottle back, she grinned as she drank. In fact, she tried quite valiantly to lick every little drop of liquid from inside the bottle. "Sweet! I wants more!" she announced to Cabel, who merely chuckled and reminded her that that was all she needed. Eudora pouted, but allowed herself to be picked up and carried from the house. It was time to head home to Nienna.

((Most Recent RP))

Guardian_Iris
Ooo! It looks like Eudora has drank the sweet Potion of Mobile Transformations. I wonder how it will effect her?
User Image

Congratulations Eudora!

The Guardians are pleased that you have chosen to grow and expand your role on the island.

However, drinking a strange potion doesn't come without consequence. You feel urges and instincts that you never have. Your hands tingle a little bit, alerting you to a change that is beginning in your body.

Maybe its obvious to you what is going on, or maybe you need time to figure it out; it doesn't matter right now because the reality is, you now have the ability LOCK PICK! (Omnimorph)

((Obviously, this ability will start out weak, with many limitations, but it is up to you, Teigra, how you choose to develop it. Lock Pick means that Eudora can shape her fingers into tools that will help her to pick locks or otherwise pry into anything someone has locked away from her. This ability will be unique to Eudora only, however you may allow her to have other abilities as Pae'il are magical creatures. Just be aware that the Guardian Blessed ability is the only official one however. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Please remember, all powers come with weaknesses too. The more well-rounded the ability is developed (ie, strength AND weakness) the better the chance of being chosen for Elder when they are older. ))

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:22 pm
05/16/07

Daddy gave me a new toy! It's a plushie and 'e's my friend! I don't go anywhere without 'im and e's cuddly and soft to snuggle with when I have ta' takes a nap! I don't like naps...but at least now I don't have ta' take 'em alone! I can still get out of the room whenever I wants though... Hee hee...daddy and mommy can't figure out how I does it.

User Image  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:23 pm
Of Faeries, Stones, and...Lockpicks?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8996611

((ACTIVE / IN PROGRESS))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Can You Keep A Secret?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10466961

((FINISHED))

Summary:
Eudora slips out of the house and meets Adora, deciding that due to their similar names, the two must be long-lost sisters. Or at least it's a fun idea. The two talk briefly about the nature of Faes and such before Eudora has to run home for dinner.  

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:09 pm
Introduction of the Fauns (May Special Event)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15515319&page=21

((ACTIVE / IN PROGRESS))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:14 pm
An Unexpected Date

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15794151

((ACTIVE / IN PROGRESS))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 am
20 Questions

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16723743

((ACTIVE / IN PROGRESS))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:03 pm
Fancy Dress Ball (Halloween 2009 WerePae Event)

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17137013

((FINISHED))

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 am
Someone is thinking of you this Valentine's Day!

User Image

Make sure to keep an eye on this bag. Something is sure to pop out on February 14th.

If you'd like to visit the event:

User Image

:[ Pae'il Diaries ]: ~ Player Maintained

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas