Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
incapable of really loving someone?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrimsonxXxSolace

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:25 pm
okay..well I once thought i liked someone and that they liked me too, but then i found out that they didn't like me, since then i haven't felt the same for any guy for a couple of years now and still hasn't have any feeling for anyone and supposedly wehn guys try to "get to know me" i don't know how, but i "blow them off"...Well my sister constantly tell me that i'm incapable ever loving anyone ever.....and you know...i'm older than her, and so on. And now she has a boyfriend and i don't have one. So i've just been thinking...Is what my sister say correct? Have i really become cold-hearted?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:38 pm
nah, you're just a challenge. trust me, a girl who's had more than one bad one. the best ones die the hardest.  

Roselin Wall

Sotur

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:58 am
maybe u have become cold-hearted, but it's nothing that won't ever change. it's simply a transition, i'd say, from getting turned down indirectly. furthermore, the fact that she has a boyfriend and u don't doesn't in the very least matter. my younger sis had several relationships when i didn't have a single one, not a single date, in fact [wether u believe or not]. frankly speaking, i came to being with my first boyfriend after highschool, when i was begining college. and not once, not a single time, did i have a date trhu my entire life previous to that. as it turns out, my boyfriend and me have been together for almost a year and a half. and guess...yep, it's my first boyfriend. so, u see, younger sisters having relationships b4 older ones really does nothing, and means nothing. those are choices, nothing more. so, don't fret over it. it's nothing. u'll get a boyfriend someday, and when it happens, it'll b alright. i can't force u into believing me, but i think the example i gave u speaks for itself. cool whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:05 pm
I think you've just become a harder shell to crack. I think that you're still capable of loving someone but it will be harder because of that past experience. Everyone is capable of love, it's just some people choose to not be like that. I hope that helped.  

evasive_warrior

DarkWitchofDream

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:16 pm
That happens to be close to a situation I'm in right now. My half-sister always brags and gloats about her boy, but I'm thinking maybe it's just a phase and it'll soon be over with. :] Just stay hopeful. heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:30 pm
You just haven't found the person to help you love again... It's not that you've become incapable or anything... it's usually better to love slowly instead of rushing in so don't worry too much about it  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

appleblossoms

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:26 pm
coming from someone who's been there and back at least a million times, you'll get over it. you probably havent found a guy worth getting to know. maybe only losers have tried " getting to know you". once you find someone you're interested in, it'll come naturally. and on top of that, even if you blow off a good one, a good one will be persistent and patient and wait for you if you need time because he'll know you're worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:32 am
Everyone is capable of loving. You just need to wait for "the right catch."  

!GreenEnigma!

Ayllin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:02 am
My sister went four years without having a serious bf. She was in her sofmore year of highschool and just now has gotten a new one and she's in her 2ond year of college. Don't worry, it'll come around again wink Plus, if you love your family or friends you still must be able to love, just in a different way.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games