Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Free KH Desktops... + ... YAYNESS!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowDancer09

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 6:54 pm
Well, I thought I'd randomly give these out for no particular reason. I made all of these, but I didn't make many of the brushes that went into 'em. So... if there are any brushes that I made, I'll say with ones were mine. XD

And no, you don't have to give me any gold. Well... unless you want to, that is. xd

Oh, and not all of the Org. XIII members are in here. These were done during the Summer, and I wasn't exactly into all of the members then. ...Or, in Xemmy's case, I didn't want to bother to take the background out from behind him.

User Image

Dunno why, but I've always liked Xigbar. He's neat, even if the boss battle against him is ebil. Oh, by the way, the heads in these? The backgrounds were horrible to get rid of. Took most of my time. xp

User Image

YAY ZEXY! Zexion was my favorite Organization member for awhile. This one's one of my favs that I made. I just love the way the bg turned out.

User Image

And here be Saix. He had second place in the most loved for a long time, too. Once again I was faced with evil backgrounds... this time times 3! xp Saix, BESERK'D!Saix, and the moon. At least the moon was easy.

User Image

Actually, this was the first one I did. All I knew was that from this I wanted a picture of Axel spinning his chakrams, and Axel to the side with a fire pillar. Everything else just kinda hit me with an idea brick.

User Image

I was just trying to get the watery look with this'n. Tried to make something similar to water clones for Demyx, but... unfortunately it didn't work as well as I'd hoped. Still like the background, though.

User Image

All I have to say here is that Luxord rocks. He's got some good lines, too.
xd

User Image

Marly/Flower-Boy! I dunno why, but I love him to bits as much as I make fun of him. It's just that making fun of the pink scythe is so much fun. Oh, and I made the rose brush directly behind him, BTW.

User Image

My latest and most favorite KH desktop that I've done. I'm so proud of this one, especially considering that this one was all me. Well, in terms of things that are not actual Squenix images. Yep, I even did the little swirly-liney-thingies.

...You know... since I only have two more desktops on here, I'm gonna throw 'em on here too. xd

User Image

Ah, this one's the oldest one on here. I still like the electric-ish background that I got from just messing around with photoshop. Another one that's all me aside from images.

User Image

This one was just from playing around and is the one that's completely, totally, absopositutely me. I just think it be cool.

Well, enjoy! But if you've got a comment on a specific image, just try and keep the quote down to the image and its description... please? Cuts down on scrollage.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:36 pm
Great pics! Love the Organization member ones! smile  

SinnerShadow

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:45 pm
wow o: lots  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:47 am
Those are great, Ashelux. I love it, especially the Organization desktops....... But why Sora has "Valor" in it? neutral  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

ShadowDancer09

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:42 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Those are great, Ashelux. I love it, especially the Organization desktops....... But why Sora has "Valor" in it? neutral

Um... actually, I made them. And that's Sora's Valor form. Thanks for all the comments though! 3nodding  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games