Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Questions, Answers, and FAQs
HELP!!!! I am stuck in FFX!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Aeon/GF Is Your Fav.?
Ifrit
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Shiva
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Quezacotl
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Levianthan(Spelling??....)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Bahamut
24%
 24%  [ 7 ]
Anima
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Carbuncle
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other/I Don't Care/ None/ I like All Of Them!!/Etc.
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 29

Sharingan Kakashi-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:32 pm
When you have to go face Maester Seymour in FFX, right after you tell Yuna that he killed his father to become the Maester and she decides to kill him, I keep dying over and over again.... xp xd stressed sweatdrop redface gonk scream xd mad evil confused question crying I am at like levels 36- 40(forget what level thay all are at exactly.... sweatdrop redface ), and all of my characters' and Aeons' Overdrive Guages are filled up to the max..... What am I doing wrong?? Please help me!! domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:20 pm
i would LOVE to help, but I'm confused on where you're at (I havn't played in a while)

Is this on mt. galgazit? Thats the only battle I ever had trouble in, but you fight seymore so may times, I dont know which you're talking about  

The Original Jero-Z

Original Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Megathread 100

Sharingan Kakashi-Sama

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:31 pm
when you have to fight Anima and get her from Seymour  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:32 am
This would be the first time your battleing Seymour Correct?  

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

Xarikue

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:01 pm
eh.. this topic is rather old...
Maybe You've become unstuck in the game.
If you still need help with it, feel free to pm me!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:54 pm
Jaguara Anatariana
when you have to fight Anima and get her from Seymour

I know it's been a while and you're probably not stuck anymore..... but I'd just like to say that you don't get Anima from Seymour. Anima's a bit harder to get than that.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

nobodyhatesyou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:22 pm
just in case you have not gotten Anima yet Pm me if you need to know  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:47 pm
could you provide some more information? i can't finger out where you are, but i can help you a little bit. i'm thinking your fighting the one on the mountain or the sin.
on the mountain try to get your best party members zombie ward on items, by going down to that kid subbing okkika the XXIV(excuse the spelling), buy holy waters you can get zombie ward.
when fighting seymor in sin, have lulu, yuna, tidus. use hastega on everyone. then use lulu's spells on the targets be hide him, then use yuna to to hit him.  

leonkato

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:02 pm
i have an idea: LEVEL UP YOUR AEONS!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:23 pm
ok all i have to say is this.
train your people up!! i don't care who but get them to at least lev 50 or so and get yuna and lulu holy cause you will need it! and get them their no mp cost or 1 mp cost equipment. when fighting seymore aeons are power full but to not use shiva against him. use your aeos over drives one after another and use rikku or tidus to steal from his henchmen their potions to heal themselvs or seymore. and hack away at them till they fall and only symore is left. then jsut hack away at him. after his hp drops a bit he will summon anima. now summon shiva and start useing heavenly strike to delay his atacks for a bit. if her hp get low use blizzer a some sort of ice attack to heal her right back up. after anima falls hack away at seymore.

BTW just make sure to use the sphere grid to get lulu and yunas holy beucase you won't be needing it till you get to yunaleska lol but it realy helps with boss battles because they do 9999 damage each time depending on yuna's and lulus levels lol hope it helps  

ichigo605

mrbri9htside

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:08 am
cmdood
i have an idea: LEVEL UP YOUR AEONS!!!

Can't do that because Yuna is at the Temple with Seymour already.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:17 am
Beating Seymour is simple. Yuna, Tidus, and Wakka all have the ability to talk to Seymour. Tidus and Yuna are a MUST for this battle so have them talk to Seymour. Yuna's magic defense and Tidus's strength will go up. After that, Tidus should be able to kill Seymour's guards off with one hit. Hit Seymour once and he should summon Anima. Have Yuna summon Shiva (the aeon that
appears as ????). Have Shiva Boost over and over. If she starts to die, have her cast Blizzara on herself. Use her Overdrive on Anima twice and it will fall. After that, use whatever to kill off Seymour.

*Note* Seymour will haste himself towards the end of the battle and start shooting second level black magic at you constantly.  

Tuanta Quiro Miancay

Kiya1314

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:45 pm
Oh wow, I just beat that part. I can't tell you what to do, some tips though:
Nul spells help a lot.
And he cast his spells in a certain order(Don't remember which. sweatdrop but an item with sensor or the abiltiy scan would say).
Tidus's attacks do pretty well against Anima.
Save Yuna's overdrive for when you're fighting Seymour again after Anima.
Since Seymour's spells go in a certain order and by that point you'd have summons with elemental strenghs and weaknesses, use that. If he's gonna use fire next, save Ifrit for then.

Ok that's all I can offer. If none of that works, do I what I did....restart the game. I'm a lot stronger cause I knew where I had messed up with stuff. And it seems faster getting there.

Hope that helps smile  
Questions, Answers, and FAQs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff