Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seen the latest news?
  Yeah! Crazy man! Crazy!
  No... (then go inform yourself!)
View Results

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:47 pm
Is he brainwashed or just plain stupid! With his sad attempt to blow the whistle on mother, do you think she'll let him get by? And, how they hell did he come back from the dead? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:25 pm
Who knows, maybe the Zurg had something to do with that also. I think Gambino has something to do with this. He may act stupid, but I feel he's up to something. Or perhaps I'm just being paranoid. sweatdrop  

BlackBloodJin

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:39 pm
BlackBloodJin
Who knows, maybe the Zurg had something to do with that also. I think Gambino has something to do with this. He may act stupid, but I feel he's up to something. Or perhaps I'm just being paranoid. sweatdrop
i'm with u on that  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:57 am
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
i'm with u on that

User Image
Merry Christmas

i agree
he definatly has to know more than what hes letting on
if he found out mothers plans..whyd she just let him go free?

User Image
Happy Holidays

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pensakura

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:47 pm
[kookies]
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
i'm with u on that

User Image
Merry Christmas

i agree

User Image
Happy Holidays

Like I said, brainwashing!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:35 am
Pensakura
[kookies]
toricmpbll
BlackBloodJin
i'm with u on that

User Image
Merry Christmas

i agree

User Image
Happy Holidays

Like I said, brainwashing!!!

User Image
Merry Christmas

3nodding
i really wanna know what their deal with santa is

User Image
Happy Holidays

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Emerell

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:25 am
Johnny K. Gambino is a conniving b*****d. He's the epitome of all that is wrong with Gaia. I despise him with the hatred of a thousand burning nuns.

However.

When he dumps a business partner, it's time to get the hell out of Dodge. The Zurg's bad intentions have been proven.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:20 pm
Emerell
Johnny K. Gambino is a conniving b*****d. He's the epitome of all that is wrong with Gaia. I despise him with the hatred of a thousand burning nuns.

However.

When he dumps a business partner, it's time to get the hell out of Dodge. The Zurg's bad intentions have been proven.

Well, I never liked either of them. The only one I lay patronage to is my Lord Jack! User Image  

Pensakura

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:25 am
Pensakura
Emerell

However.

Well, I never liked either of them. The only one I lay patronage to is my Lord Jack! User Image

User Image
Merry Christmas

hardy har har pirate
jack and santa!
heart heart

User Image
Happy Holidays

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:27 am
[kookies]
Pensakura
Emerell

However.

User Image
Merry Christmas

hardy har har pirate
jack and santa!
heart heart

User Image
Happy Ho[/col
or]lidays
It's a Christmas Miracle! heart  

Pensakura

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items