swim team fun???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandflea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:23 am
Ok
well i am the manager of the swim team and I know this 10th grader ( im in 9th) and he is so adoreable. hes nice, funny, sweet, charming, cute, and he had a nice a** in a speedo lol. ( kinda hard not to notice) Its so funny because I think he likes me but i am not exactly sure. I want to go out with him but i dont want to embarass my self. we are just getting to be friends and i really REALLY dont want to ruin it. HELP!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:54 am
well, it's ok to b scared of embarrasing urself, but fact is, if u don't ask, u won't know. and besides, u can go oiut with him just as friends for now. that's how i went out with my current boyfriend [of course, by then we didn't feel attraction to eachother....or maybe we did and didn't even notice...umm, anyway sweatdrop ]. u can go out and get to know each other. likes and dislikes. friend stuff for now. maybe somewhere along the way something will happen  

Sotur

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:42 pm
Well, obviously going, "Will you go out with me?!" will be a bit freaky... to both of you. So just get to know him a little better for now. Maybe you might not like him as much as you get to know him, or the opposite.

But a friend earned, is better than a boyfriend that you broke up with early, and never got to know.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games