Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
music lover's only * Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musical warfair
  good
  bad
View Results

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:54 pm
Gothic_Alice
"I'm sorry but I think we should leave..." Ayu pulled Phy with her...."Sorry." She pulled Phy with her.
*there was wahmbulance ,and the next thing there was cops all over the place*, *he rolled his eyes, i guess i'll have to save youall, unless you think you don't need a teleaporting person he said, but not not leaveing he said* the cops begain kicking doors but finding nothing  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:07 pm
"Uhh please help us." Ayu smiled. "But please don't hurt us."  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:15 pm
Gothic_Alice
"Uhh please help us." Ayu smiled. "But please don't hurt us."
*he smiled, i have no palns of hurting you if i did i would or all ready done it he said8 he toke his time and walked right to them and put his arms around and, and then they was teleaported away*, *th new place had had a lkae ull of fire, and there was some other peoplethat looked that same way as will, but thay wasn't menny of them, they all lookedd realy good at what they do,,,there was a casstle that glow, like bloodwars eyes* this is the land of what ever i am he siad,,there a castle here, just don't get lost he sid the poeple here aren't like the one thaat you are use to,,, ,and you know i don't grow all the time he siad,* his bodywasn't glowing any more at this point*  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:25 pm
Ayu stared at the people. "Ok whatever you say."  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:28 pm
Gothic_Alice
Ayu stared at the people. "Ok whatever you say."
iwouldn't do that, that are all blood taker's the stongist race in this wourld he siad,but i should be going now,is there anything yoy want before i go back to the cops and show them a pice of my mind he said  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:35 pm
"No not really." She smiled at him again.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:40 pm
Gothic_Alice
"No not really." She smiled at him again.
allright then he said*he smiled back at her*i'll be seeing you around just , go to the town and hang out, and don't stair to much he siad*then he was gone
HE was now on the roof of the building and he bebegain play his guitar, the notes was hyponic,and elely one around that was a not him begain to go in a tance,*he thenteleaported inside,*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:26 pm
Ayu smiled. "Thank you...."  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:19 pm
Gothic_Alice

* he just went around bashing there heads in with his guitar,, whent it hit there heads, , it grow fangs and invaled them in a a couble of mins, he just kept on doint that untile there was only one cop left*
so you kill helpless cops just to kill time its self siad a feminnate voice*,he didn't turn around,*so you ungly hag finely showed your self up said Bloodwar
,HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH B^ll-SH*T thunder the new comer, i have you know i may be as old as time its self, by , i have the looks of a goddess he thundered
realy, i have noticed,
BLOODWAR, I"LL >>>>>>.........*she was to angey to say any more
you smart-@$$ said a voice, you upset the goddess, and now you'll paid* they walked in a heavey metal band, with state of the arch stuff*
she only shows like that because she feeds on helpless souls women said Blood war in return i'll makee you beak you strings he said*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:37 pm
Ayu heard the noise. She teleported into the forest. She watched and was amazed by the guy who was speaking.  

Maha clone

williams_101

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 7:56 pm
williams_101
Gothic_Alice

* he just went around bashing there heads in with his guitar,, whent it hit there heads, , it grow fangs and invaled them in a a couble of mins, he just kept on doint that untile there was only one cop left*
so you kill helpless cops just to kill time its self siad a feminnate voice*,he didn't turn around,*so you ungly hag finely showed your self up said Bloodwar
,HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH B^ll-SH*T thunder the new comer, i have you know i may be as old as time its self, by , i have the looks of a goddess he thundered
realy, i have noticed,
BLOODWAR, I"LL >>>>>>.........*she was to angey to say any more
you smart-@$$ said a voice, you upset the goddess, and now you'll paid* they walked in a heavey metal band, with state of the arch stuff*
she only shows like that because she feeds on helpless souls women said Blood war in return i'll makee you beak you strings he said*

the metal band begsin to play Carzy Train,*the musical note's, fired as if it was 1000's of bolts of lighting*,*Blood war begain to play the Solo of Seek and desory(one of the hardest solos to play)*out of noware the came stone griants 7 in all,they all looked unute in there own way* they toke the hits, 2 of them was destoryed,and 2 more was damged, and the last 3 was free, to crash the metal band, they begain to trow rocks and body drop them,and they be gain to destory some of the high theck stuff of the band,*but they fired the crazy train solo just now(also realy hard**the stone men was cramled to dust by 10000's flsmeing hail stone that crush thouth the roof, and destoryiong the building by the kept fighting not backing down either way*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:42 pm
Ayu jumps back. "No this is weird..."  

Maha clone

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:41 pm
(so sorry i haven't been on )
pyh watched her partner in " crim" vanish to watch the giuter wilding mad mad go fight in stead she found a nice seat in a conner to cleean her phy  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff