28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
I'd like to, if I weren't on my own.
71%
 71%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 14

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:47 am
A little past midnight, the city of Meridia remains asleep, as the mortals all get ready for their slumber. Several streetlamps flicker on and off in the wind, as the chill makes for a slight mist along the pavement and sidewalks. Over to the left, a sign in the window of a building buzzes with life as it's crimson, neon light flashes through the darkness. Coming closer you read the name aloud, finding it's quite similar to one from a past legend, or at most a gothic fairy tale.

User Image

Entering the shop, you see that it's not at all like the appearance leads you to believe, for outside, it seemed run down, hardly worth living at all. In fact it looked like it would fall at any given moment. Once inside, there was a scent of cinnamon, as a fire crackled in the brick setting at the far end of the room, above it held a thin, but long sword, pinning a demonic skull to the wall, cracks radiating behind it. Beside that, several pictures adorned the walls, as though it were a residence for someone, the pictures showing figures of nobility and females with children in their arms. Stepping closer to the fireplace, you notice a picture in a golden frame, depicting a blonde female, her eyes closed as she posed, pushing her hair back, but caught with her hands just behind her head. She was dressed in black, from the corset top the collar around her neck, and figured it was sentimental.

Not bothering with these details right yet, you scan the area, finding another room, this one with another demonic mount over it, the bloody drops falling, staining the chestnut floorboards a deep red. Shaking your head you notice a list on the desk beside, though sealed to the surface, so one wouldn't take it, old parchment style paper, the edges worn by weathering as the burned letters read out what looked like a list of items:

-Devil's Tail, or Angelic Sash
-Mini Nitemare Wings
-Nitemare Scarf
-Nitemare Headband
-Nitemare Collar
-Golden Laurels
-Demonbow
-Phoenix Circlet

Curious, you find out it's actually a Quest the resident had set himself up with and back up. Once in range, the letters then swirled about, catching your attention as they formed another list, this one though you figured, was what the person was selling, and so you read on:
Colored Inks
-x1 blue
-x2 red
-x1 green
-x1 brown

Jacked Up / Event Items
-Cowhide Santa Hat
Insects, Flowers or Trash
-x1 Crumpled Old Newspaper
-x1 Crumpled White Xerox Paper
-x1 Red Butterfly

Donation Items
-Will add when there is some
Clothing
-will add when I have some  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:11 am
I now declare this quest

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Damien Sparda

Halarbour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:03 am
((WOW! your really good!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:56 am
nice quest, good luck heart

snurfels

Tenacious Citizen

19,775 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Damien Sparda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:25 am
Halarbour
((WOW! your really good!))

Thank you kindly, but is anyone actually going to help
me on it, like they voted, or do they think they're too good for me too?

§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games