Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Memorable Threads Archive
New Years Eve

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you have a good Christmas?
Yes :D
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No T_T
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Raeden Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:44 am
What does everyone tend to do for this last day of the year?

I tend to go to TN with my fiance to see his dad. We eat lots of food and of course watch the ball drop at about a minute till. (we're not like some of the crazy people who watch the WHOLE thing! My mom used to do that...crazy woman! lol) Sometimes we watch movies until then, but mostly just the marathons or playing random games.

However you plan to celebrate, please just keep your common sense and stay safe. Have all the fun you want. If you can have your fun with a friend, and if you choose to drink please don't drive or do something outlandishly stupid...of course seeing someone on the news for streaking might be funny.... blaugh

Anyway, have fun be safe!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:59 am
I usually go to Pennsylvania and spend it with my extended family, but this year I get to spend it in a cabin with my nuclear family. sad  

iMito
Vice Captain

Raeden Michelle

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:16 am
iMito
I usually go to Pennsylvania and spend it with my extended family, but this year I get to spend it in a cabin with my nuclear family. sad

cabins are fun though..I don't know about being in one with your family though...I've only been cabin camping once and that was with my boyfriend's (at the time) family.  
Memorable Threads Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games