Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Zexion: What will his weapon be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:49 am
hmmm, i remeber the creator saying that he wanted zexion to be surrounded in mystery, so he didn't want to reveal his weapon....hmmmm, its sad how even at "proof of existance" where there were all the member's grave-like statues, his lil panel was like crushed.... gonk no way of telling what his weapon looks like whatsoever  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:25 am
Keyblade Ninja
the only thing i could think of zexion having is some sword... that's the only thing i don't see with the rest of the orgs.

Nah, I don't think Zexion would like to wield a sword. Remember what his discription is: He doesn't want to get his hands dirty. So I bet many of us know he doesn't want to get into fight unless he had no other choice or being forced too. So if Zexion is being forced to battle, my guess is that he would want a far ranged weapon than a malee weapon.

So far, I only come up to three weapons that might be far range. One is a bow and arrows, but that would take forever for him to reload unless he can shoot multiple arrows. Two is a boomerang, but he doesn't look that strong to wield it. Last but not least, a whip...... Yeah, that seems stupid, but I think it's easier for Zexion to wield and it's a pretty far range weapon for him to strike his opponent without going up close to them.

And ~ getsumei ~, you were right about what Nomura said. He did said that he wanted Zexion to be mysterious. However, he also said that he would reveal his power and weapon later on. So I guess the remake of CoM is where we will about to see Zexion's power and weapon.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

GhostOrchids

Cat

28,900 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:14 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja
the only thing i could think of zexion having is some sword... that's the only thing i don't see with the rest of the orgs.

Nah, I don't think Zexion would like to wield a sword. Remember what his discription is: He doesn't want to get his hands dirty. So I bet many of us know he doesn't want to get into fight unless he had no other choice or being forced too. So if Zexion is being forced to battle, my guess is that he would want a far ranged weapon than a malee weapon.

So far, I only come up to three weapons that might be far range. One is a bow and arrows, but that would take forever for him to reload unless he can shoot multiple arrows. Two is a boomerang, but he doesn't look that strong to wield it. Last but not least, a whip...... Yeah, that seems stupid, but I think it's easier for Zexion to wield and it's a pretty far range weapon for him to strike his opponent without going up close to them.

And ~ getsumei ~, you were right about what Nomura said. He did said that he wanted Zexion to be mysterious. However, he also said that he would reveal his power and weapon later on. So I guess the remake of CoM is where we will about to see Zexion's power and weapon.

I hope Nomura does tell us...it would be sad if he didnt  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:32 pm
Dont forget, in Chain of Memories, Riku does not have a keyblade. His weapon is the Soul Eater, which has NOT YEt becomr a keyblade.  

Seabound Atheist

VBunny

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:59 pm
The Cash Man
Dont forget, in Chain of Memories, Riku does not have a keyblade. His weapon is the Soul Eater, which has NOT YEt become a keyblade.
I thought that his Soul Eater evolved into something else? (I'm not 100% sure, don't flame me, lol..)

He gave Kairi a keyblade that had a keychain though (?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:39 pm
ya thats strange  

lolli_pops

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:05 pm
[Xepher_917]
I hope Nomura does tell us...it would be sad if he didnt

Oh, he better tells us. Because after all, he already said about Zexion's power, so he better tells us about the weapon too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:39 pm
VBunny
The Cash Man
Dont forget, in Chain of Memories, Riku does not have a keyblade. His weapon is the Soul Eater, which has NOT YEt become a keyblade.
I thought that his Soul Eater evolved into something else? (I'm not 100% sure, don't flame me, lol..)

He gave Kairi a keyblade that had a keychain though (?)
His soul eater DID evolve into the Way To The Dawn, but it did not start off that way. Remember, he weilded the Soul Eater against Sora in the first Kingdom Hearts.  

Seabound Atheist

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:23 am
huh. or maybe like .. chains... y'know.. like the ones gaia had out for donation items, then he weilds them with his mind or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:54 am
Keyblade Ninja
huh. or maybe like .. chains... y'know.. like the ones gaia had out for donation items, then he weilds them with his mind or something.

I was thinking of that too when I saw the Chain of Command in Gaia. However, I don't think Nomura would put that as Zexion's weapon.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Keyblade Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:02 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Keyblade Ninja

I was thinking of that too when I saw the Chain of Command in Gaia. However, I don't think Nomura would put that as Zexion's weapon.
a possibility, but not really, no?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:08 am
Keyblade Ninja
a possibility, but not really, no?

True, but like I said, I don't think Nomura would place chains as Zexion's power. Zexion doesn't even look like the type of person to wield a chain to me.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas