Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-_-lunathetarotmaster -_-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:50 pm
All about Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. Mine's at www.fanfiction.net/~bestfanofanime

Go look for it or create an account for it.

So far i have written a few fanfictions. I'm new in this guild and stuf like that. surprised surprised surprised surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:46 pm
Hahaha I've read so many it's not even funny...xD If you go to FF.net alot you deffinetly need to check out Those Lacking Spines (I think it's written by Organization VI). It's Hilarious, trust me. xD

and Freedom of Speech Fan Fiction(You might want to Google 'Fosff' if it dosn't work the first time.) is a good site with alot of KH fanfics.

Alright. I'm done xD

-Kyncha-

Immortalcrystal95

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Welcome to the guild! I'll look up your fics when I can go on fanfic.net again. -has a minor obsession with fanfiction- Normally I'd suggest but I don't know if you've any coupling preferences so... Have fun in the guild  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:07 pm
-Kyncha-
Hahaha I've read so many it's not even funny...xD If you go to FF.net alot you deffinetly need to check out Those Lacking Spines (I think it's written by Organization VI). It's Hilarious, trust me. xD

and Freedom of Speech Fan Fiction(You might want to Google 'Fosff' if it dosn't work the first time.) is a good site with alot of KH fanfics.

Alright. I'm done xD

Awh man! You stole the words right out of my mouth! gonk xD Forever shall I sing of Jeffiroth . . . Here's the link to Those Lacking Spines. It is by Gexegee of Organization VI. If you're a fanfiction writer, or even just a normal KH fan, READ. It'll make you look at fanfiction a little differently. twisted

Another one you should check out is Disorganization, by Esse. Another completely random, beautifully hilarious, well-written but sadly unrecognized piece of work. heart

Also, don't forget to check out my profile, and review VII.VIII.IX, my completely original little work. I'm proud to say that by completely original, I mean that I was the first and only person ever to post this strangely obvious and very silly idea on FF.net. 3nodding  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

Error9845789324752

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:36 pm
{have it} our way

Check out this site, its a live journal based but you can find alot of fanfics on here, art too, its also easier to find the higher rated fics if thats your taste since FF.net doesnt go that high anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:54 pm
I have a kingdom hearts fanfic. It's on Quizilla.com Its a Demyx romace. Its called Fake Emotion [Demyx]. I think its pretty good. Demyx fangirls might wanna check it out.  

Annissina Fhang

beehive130

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:10 pm
im doing a fan fiction about what happens AFTER the nobodies die, (to them anyway screw teh rest)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:59 am
-Kyncha-

Alright. I'm done xD

Ah! You've read Those Lacking Spines! blaugh I love the satire in that!

....Yes, that's all....  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

shadowtailmon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:46 pm
there was that fanfiction call Babysitting Roxas
XD it was funny!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:55 pm
My friends and I are wondering if any of you who love to RP visit his site. We need more members, and well, you can ignore my girlfriend and my conversation in the Chatterbox, and add more stuff. Please sign up. ^^ KH RP Site  

Auphon

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff