Yes - God
  No - God
  Yes - Gods
  No - Gods
  I believe in Nothing
View Results

Hyriel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:07 am
So, I was thinking with my old nognog, (which usually happens when your up 2 nights straight from overdosing on Caffeine) and i was thinking about angels, and demons, and god, and like, what if their wasn't a "God" anymore, and such.

What if, "God", after creating the universe, split himself up into the angels (including the fallen) to stop himself from getting too greedy and such (Absolute power corrupts absolutely) so he split himself up into the angels, and since their is an angel for just about everything (Even Lust!) well then this sorta makes sense.

notice I said Sorta.

Discuss
theories you have about god/angels/demons
my theory about god

Side Note: No, I am not Christian, i am Wiccan... sorta.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:21 am

User Image

i dont have one specific belief
other than anything is possible
i like to keep an open mind when it comes to things

User Image

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

turtles rock

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:56 pm
i do not believe that God "split Himself up among the angels and fallen angels, etc." because i believe that God created everything to worship and praise Him...even the fallen angels. He loves us all the same - - - you, me and Lucifer alike.
i do not believe that we can honestly describe God as "greedy" and though the phrase "absolute power corrupts absolutely" can be shown to be true in history, it is certainly not true when it comes to God. "greed" is a human term...God is more than that...we have no words to describe the glory that is Him - it is not possible. The mere thought that God would "split Himself up" to control His own narcassism is ridiculous. God thought creation, and it happened...even then, "thought" is a human term, so we could be terribly wrong when it comes to basing the creation story from this.
God knew the beginning, the middle and the end of the world before he created it. He is not bound by time for time is a human concept. He is the past the present and the future...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:47 am
i guss in some ways "god" is real or in a serton form...I don' treally know if you say angels are real, because there's not really any prouff.  

Nobodie_2007_Axel

Pensakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:13 pm
I don't really believe in God...

I have many reasons  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:51 am
God.
I bet they just spelled Dog backwards.  

Diyu

Extended Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff