Organization Cosplays

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuharai

Hygenic Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:36 pm
I know I'm not the only person in here to have made an Organization cloak.. or to have a cosplay.com account.

So everyone post links to your cosplay pictures/cosplay.com account.

This is mine.. and has most of my Org pictures  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:19 am
Wow, those are nice pictures. I laughed my butt off when I saw the "Flee?" picture. LOL xd

Sadly, I've never cosplayed before because I don't have enough time and I'm poor to make one. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kuharai

Hygenic Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:24 am
well, if you ever get the time to cosplay, you should give it a shot. Best bet for beginners is thrift store shopping. Tis how I made my first costume: Heero Yuy. ((This was before the digital age of cameras....... and no hard copies were saved...))

I also managed a Juri from Yu Yu Hakusho from thrift store shopping...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:33 am
True, but right now I need to finish my education and get enough money to survive on my own...... sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Kuharai

Hygenic Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:51 pm
Jisen Meizuki
True, but right now I need to finish my education and get enough money to survive on my own...... sweatdrop

*was cosplaying in middle and high school* sweatdrop My parents were very supportive... and I also had a part-time job when I turned 16 to pay for my car and costume stuffs.

I mean, if you really want to cosplay, you can find a way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:00 pm
cosplay is awesome. every year at anime vegas im that guy with the big eyebrows from flcl. my friends are always sora and sailor moon. jason makes one killer sailor moon xp  

Wang--Chung

Kioushan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:42 pm
Ah nice... I never cosplay... EVER, I've never even been to a convention, I'm to busy brooding... My crazy short, angry otaku friend keeps asking me to go to one though... Canada doesn't have a lot of conventions.

Did you make those costumes or did you buy them?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:20 pm
The Lolita was a store buy and edit. The faerie was store bought, the others were made.  

Kuharai

Hygenic Conventioneer

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:51 am
Kioushan
Did you make those costumes or did you buy them?

It could be either way. Most of the people make their own costumes. Others buy the costumes that are already made on Ebay.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:10 pm
Ooooo....

Is wearing his coat, right now, it's custom made for me, and I bought it off ebay, cause I want a decent coat, and an Organization one aswell, so that was the only way...

Manual Dexterity? HAH! Just use teh interwebs...  

Laxxe

Wang--Chung

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:15 am
the most i had buy for my costume was two nerf pistols, then i spray painted them black  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:56 pm
I'm going to cosplay as Demyx for Anime St. Louis.  

SamySchweiz

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff