Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:34 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux
xD re:com is on ps2!!!!!!

kh3 is on ps3

mabe i worded it wrong up above sweatdrop

Oh, phtt!! xp My mistaken. I thought it was going to be on PS3. And also, I checked on one of the website that Disney and Square E. are going to work the upcoming KH games to Nintendo because of the price on PS3..............
thats what shakezula said.....its gonna be like com was to the gba xp im goona research it some more!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:26 pm
WHAT?! DS?! Are you kidddddddding me. Damn, I'm behind on the news. Where did you find this out from? kh-2.co.uk?  

Snarkeh

Seabound Atheist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:18 am
Who said KH3 was going to be on PS3?

Square-Enix does not know what system they are going to put it on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:41 am
now i have to get a ps3 for kh3 that suxs  

DarkDark_Soul

Seabound Atheist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:56 am
No, you don't When did SE say that KH3 would be on the PS3?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:16 am
PEOPLES! Subarashiki Kono Sekai (or Its a wonderful world) IS A DIFFERENT GAME! Not KH! The characters were drawn by Nomura, but they have no relation to KH! ^-^ I mean...Neru does look a bit like Sora...and Shiki (is that her name?) looks like Kairi...then that guy with the phone looks like Riku, but they arent KH characters!  

lycoris_moon29

Wang--Chung

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:59 pm
my new issue of egm says kh final mix IN ENGLISH FOR US SYSTEMS!!!! is due in fall  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:09 pm
Agent_Shakezula
my new issue of egm says kh final mix IN ENGLISH FOR US SYSTEMS!!!! is due in fall

EGM lies...Werent they the ones that said that Square was remaking FFVII? And Said KH2 was coming to america fall 2005? I wouldnt trust them. And Square hasnt released info about FM coming to america. You can only trust what the dogs mouth says.  

lycoris_moon29

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:23 pm
OK! i found out about the 'wonderful life' game for the DS....

IT IS NOT A KH GAME! but a completely new game by the kh team 3nodding

http://www.ffhybrid.net/forum/showthread.php?p=255153  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:14 pm
lycoris_moon29
Agent_Shakezula

EGM lies...Werent they the ones that said that Square was remaking FFVII? And Said KH2 was coming to america fall 2005? I wouldnt trust them. And Square hasnt released info about FM coming to america. You can only trust what the dogs mouth says.

everyone thought kh2 was gonna hit the us in 2005, not just egm  

Wang--Chung

invisibIe boii

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:44 am
I'm guessing the new kh ds game will be like a inbetween sequel of kh2, like C.o.M on the gba, it wasn't exactly the official seque but it is continued from kh1.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:08 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux
Shadow Kiyo
PS3?! So, KH3 won't be for PS2?!
nope. re: chain of memories will be though 3nodding

Aw..... But I wanna hear the CoM characters' voices. crying gonk Dang it, I don't have a PS3.

WHAT!!!!!! scream scream IT HAD BETTER BE FOR THE PS2 AS WELL!!!! OR I WILL BE EXCESSIVELY P***ED!  

Annissina Fhang

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:30 am
Demyx-gurl-Xia
Jisen Meizuki
Ashelux
Shadow Kiyo
PS3?! So, KH3 won't be for PS2?!
nope. re: chain of memories will be though 3nodding

Aw..... But I wanna hear the CoM characters' voices. crying gonk Dang it, I don't have a PS3.

WHAT!!!!!! scream scream IT HAD BETTER BE FOR THE PS2 AS WELL!!!! OR I WILL BE EXCESSIVELY P***ED!

No, no. CoM is going to be on PS2. Ashelux just made an error about that. She means that KH3 is going to be on PS3, not the CoM.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff