Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of me?
  shes right your a B***h
  big deal we all make mistakes
View Results

Loki god of BS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:41 pm
k this is rather personal and ill try to tell it as i is but some parts are just too... (i cant think of the word) humiliating shameful. (sorry if i sound like a n idiot) last year a close friend had her brother come tell my best friend and i we were no longer friends. we were just confused at first her brother said it was because she was tired of how we treated her. we still werent sure of why or how she found out. after a while when wed had time apart my friend and i decided wed try and say hello to see if shed gotten over it yet. so we stopped at her house at the time he4r mom was outside. we asked if she was home and her mom said she didn't want her to have to deal with us right now. we told her we didn't realy know why she gave us a long lecture of how we were bad friends and weren't there for her and jelouse of her and talked about things like we hated her and.... wanted to kill her. my friend would never never do that. i don't deny what she said and well shes taking it out on my other friends. but i know if its any ones fault its mine. but ive apologized many times i really cant put words to how bad i felt and how much i want my friend back she is not cooperating! my friend was threatened to the point of a restraining order and the last time i actually tried to talk to her she called me a b***h. ive talked about it with others every one allways says the same thing theres nothing you can do about it. and im sick of it i cant not do anything about it! and no matter what anyone says it will allways be the ONE thing i want! (sorry so long)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:07 am
Sometimes the right thing to do is nothing. Perhaps a little time and your friend will realise that your sorry, if not then maybe you should try finding new friends.  

Raven``

Sotur

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:39 am
if she's not responding, and there's nothing u can do, then it'd b best if u just let it go, let her go. if u said those things then really, tho we all make mistakes, if u r her friend, u really shouldn't have said that, much less behind her back [if it was so, i dunno how it was, if it even was in the first place]. but, yeah, if she's being like that, then maybe it's not worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:01 pm
This situation... there's nothing you can do... Just let her come to on her own.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

IKurando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:18 pm
The people above me probably haven't worded it in a way that would make it sound good to you (no offense, guys! I really think what you say is right!) you can do something, and that is restrain yourself. you gotta give her time to cool off and sorta sort herself out. that's your best option, I had a really hard time understanding who was who, so this is the best answer for my interpretation.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games