Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which battle you like more?
  Average boss battle example: sora vs. jafar
  Organization battles
View Results

Keith_Midoritchi_Hiroki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:15 am
On easy mode the ppl i had trouble with is that person at the beast castle but once i used most of my techniques i learned it was easy  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:38 am
KH: Facing off against Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie. Much fun.

CoM: Marluxia copy battle.

KHII: Demyx, and Pete n' old Pete in Timeless River. I love this battle to bits.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

Roel22

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:02 pm
Fighting Sephroth was also fun , he kept me in my toes and I was in level 80 something....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:15 pm
Cloud and Xemnas sephy too mrgreen  

Kyohei Suzumiya

Clean Millionaire

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Zephyr Hallow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:39 pm
Sephiroth, most people had a very big fuss over him I liked it and he only killed me like 3 times. FYI his almost-kill-sora-attack CAN be interrupted.
I thought Xaldin was gonna be a little difficult be he was EASY, how do you people stress over him?
Xigbar I thought was kinda fun b/c he freakin shot at you. Everyone else uses swords and magic and that gets kinda dry.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:08 pm
sephiroth and xemnas xp  

marly_luver

Longvalley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 pm
jayjaystillhere
I enjoyed fighting Xaldin, saix, Luxord and xemnas. You know those battles that are really fasted paced. Fighting demyx wasn't that fun because your not as strong as you are when you fight the other organization members. And your still getting used to game. You can also name battles you liked from the first kh like sora vs dark riku at hallow bastion.

I thought that the Org. members were a lot better than the other bosses, except for Sephiroth (in KH1 and KH2) and Terra (in KH2: Final Mix+). For anyone who hasn't fought Terra yet: OMG. Just, OMG. He makes Sephy look like a wuss.

Other than that, I liked fighting Saix the best, followed closely by Xaldin (who I thought was rather easy; I think Luxord is the hardest). Also, in Final Mix +, it's fun fighting Lexaeus and Larxene, although Larxene is a real pain in the patooket.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff