Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Spirit_Coron

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:47 pm
have fun with this  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:50 pm
I love to read fan fiction but I'm no good at writing so I don't even bother trying to make one... Well maybe I should try... Ok, you know what?!?! I'm going to go and write myself a fanfiction!!!!! ... ... ... Tomorrow. I'm tired. Sleep... good...  

zertek

Mia DesMoines

6,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:44 pm
Yay, Fanfic thread! blaugh My fanfic is in progress and I've only gotten the prolouge done (bleh, writer's block. And only 4 R&R's). But basically me, my sister and my best friend get sucked into my imagination (random idea, I had been re-reading Tenille's The Crazy Blonde Idiot Saga while looking for ideas.) Chap 1 is in work, trying to fit all my chars and the shows/books I've fused together into it without hurting my brain (yeah, right). Well anyways, here's the link. Please read and leave a helpful review. Or flame me, either way makes my review count go up. People probably think it sucks so they don't review.... The MisAdventures of Two Brunettes and a Blonde . Also, in Chap one the setting is revealed as Feudal Japan, too bad that doesn't mean its Inu oriented or I could've posted it in the Inu sub-forum (too much Dragon Ball Z, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Redwall, and Avalon: Web of/Quest for Magic). whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:23 pm
i have some stories but i can never get it on papper ... its about demons and elments ... its pritty cool ... i have drawn all the characters ... its just writting the storie is hard ... i like rp it out with my friend .. she has a character in it too ... its pritty cool ... i like the way it goes ... and we have like so much we can do ... i made it so we had no boudrys so we can go on and on ... but so yeah ... i think its pritty cool ... we take shows and games and make it apart on the rp ... like inu yasha .. t.o.s and naruto ... they are all in there ... at start ... we hand sonic but we totoly toke that out ... but i think its very fun  

Fire_Spirit_Coron

FMA_Fangirl83

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:59 pm
All of mine are too long to post here... But I'll give ya'll the link:
www.fanfiction.net/u/888932/
I've got one crossover with Inuyasha in there also. PM me if you read and like them. Or just comment on that site and I'll get it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:49 pm
hello peoples cry gonk sweatdrop blaugh 3nodding heart crying redface smile smile redface ninja dramallama dramallama lol cool cool wink twisted arrow arrow idea neutral mrgreen mrgreen mad sad  

rx7crazy69

34: Anime

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff