Submit

Would you Choose...
  A Joy
  A Lasting
  A lone
View Results

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:15 pm
Earlier...in a different topic, i gave the poll, would you choose a lasting or a joy...Now that my Girlfriend doesnt Stalk my gaia account anymore, i can say why...

I Am engaged as some of you know, and usually happily so. But about 5 weeks about me and her got into a huge argument. Im talking weeks worth of hate between us. I didnt want to so much as look at her. But things are pretty fixed. But now my problem is...

As we were fighting, another person showed themselves to be one of the nicest, coolest, awesomest people i know. She was fun, sweet, and almost opposite of my Girl. Well, i feel like i have feelings for this new girl. I feel like such a horrible person, and i cant hurt a girl, no matter what. I tried to break it off when things were so bad, but i couldnt bring myself too. I hate these feelings...all of them now.

The lasting was my fiance, that even though im happy with her, i dont always feel like its right, and The joy is this new girl, that even if it only lasted one day, i know i would be so very happy, So happy.

Tell me, do you still choose what you did, or do you change your mind, what would you do with this problem, please help me........  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:05 am
i'v seen this to many times a guys all like i love u blah blah marrie me. but there to younge to figure out what true love is. ur to younge to disside u want to marrie a girl. thats what went wrong with my parents and some of my friends parents. they get married younge and they stop loving each other and it just goes down hill from there. mostly cheating starts first then they just hate each other then divorse. (my parents aren't divores yet but i'm just waiting and praying that they will). dude ur younge, to younge to be held down with a wife u need to injoy life before it's mostly gone. we can't diside how u live ur life u need to diside. all i'm saying is ur a little younge and don't know who u truly love. u don't have to lisen to me but i see this way to much.  

toricmpbll

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:58 am
heres another tought. ppl fight all the time hell my dad moved out for a day because he didn't want to have anything to do with us. u might only have onesided love with this girl. i would wait and see if u like the other girl better then go at it but don't cheat on ur fiance. it would hirt ur relationship if she found out that u liked another girl. don't screw up there lives u need to make a disition. this is going back to saying ur to younge and u need to go out and meet other ppl just like that other girl proved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:11 pm
well, i guess what you need to do is ask yourself which of the two you really like. then from there decide on you should do.  

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:18 pm
Thanks toric...

Thanks Angel

I am old enough to know love. Believe me, it was, but even love can fade with the right reasons. I never looked at the other girl like this until i started fighting with mine. And i would never cheat. I refuse to do that. I told her about the other girl. That was the best thing i could do at the moment. Why hold something like that in, and then have it build up so much i do something i would regret. But i think ive decided when i grow enough of a "pair"...im going to leave my fiance, and just stay alone for a while. I might just say i need some time to think about my life. Almost all my goals changed for this girl. And i want to think about life, not love. I dont want to be with anyone, not my girl, or the new girl right now. I just want some time to, like you said, enjoy my life. Live it for friends, and for me. I wanted college before her. I didnt want kids, and i just wanted some fun. Now, its serious, i wanted kids...WANTED...and no college, just a manual labor job that will support me and her. I never wanted to be close to that in any way before.

Of course some good things changed...no more self mutilation...well...not like that, i still like ot fight...i dont hate myself...and ive bettered my mentality and ability to make friends since being with her...but she just happens to not like all my "new" Friends...

Oh well...

And muerto...i cant really say which i like more....because they both offer something i want...something i need...and something i dont want from either...

Well...alone might be the choice for the moment...even if it means she happens to find someone that treats her better...or realizes that she has more fun at the moment alone...i wouldnt mind..as long as she is happy in life...id be...regardless of how mine goes...i just want to hurt either of them...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:49 am
i think you see this situation alot in relationships
i think the only way to find out for sure is to spend some more time with the new girl, and see how things progress
just don't take things too far that you will end up regretting..self control
If you are unsure of what the right thing to do at the moment is, don't get married until you can sort through your feelings
Fighting can push people away from each other, but to be marrried and make it last you need to know how to support each other and help work through that

If you want to be alone, and your sure that is what you want I say go for it
it will give you time to heal and sort through your feelings, as always don't rush into things.

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:19 pm
i'm with kookie on that. dude sorry to say it but u'll never know true love no one does sorry it's the hard core truth. just take some time to think things over even if she doesn't want to get back together after waiting then thers other ppl in this world. life can suck but thers always a way to make it better  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:10 am
ninja

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash