MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:55 pm
resistance is futile?! OMG eek

lol actually i saw that too, the event is starting to get good...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:47 am
I think the event is probably gonna end on April Fools day, but who knows?  

Hello Mr Bimble

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Tartus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:10 pm
[Knight Of Cydonia]
And why, persay, do you think that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:38 pm
Tartus
[Knight Of Cydonia]
And why, persay, do you think that?

It has a rep for being the "Destruction" of gaia day  

ManateeMan

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Tartus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:48 pm
... So you think that gaia will end? That may be when the battle system is implemented, but gaia ending? No, I think SOMETHING destructive will happen at that point, but not the end of gaia.

Btw, that was an extremely cheery thought. My day was brightened by it. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Tartus
... So you think that gaia will end? That may be when the battle system is implemented, but gaia ending? No, I think SOMETHING destructive will happen at that point, but not the end of gaia.

Btw, that was an extremely cheery thought. My day was brightened by it. Thank you.

You're welcome

Destruction was in "" for a reason, it's when the gaia world goes kablam! not the gaia site  

ManateeMan

Generous Elder

18,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Champion 300
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Hello Mr Bimble

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:55 pm
ManateeMan
Tartus

You're welcome

Destruction was in "" for a reason, it's when the gaia world goes kablam! not the gaia site
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of because the gaia storyline started on april fools day a few years ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:11 pm
This is getting to be like a soap opera, only it's online instead of on TV. Nothing is being resolved, it's just one more conflict after another. We still don't know who shot Gambino, the deal with LabTechX, who torched the mansion, or what happened to the Von Helson sisters.

Instead, we get a love octagon with both Gambino and Ian (after a touching display of love without any sort of reciprocity, no less) after Sasha, who goes after Liam, who apparently was with her, Moira, and Vanessa.

Thus why I'm glad Sasha was the first to go in the Hurt N' Heal.  

Reiken no Tenshi

Quotable Prophet

Tartus
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:58 am
Speaking of soap operas, Since when did Gaia have a soap opera inside it? One of the monthly collectibles is a celebrity character from a soap beside your character. Is this another form the Ron Bruise movies that never existed?

P.S. Why Sasha? She always seems to be in trouble/danger. I understand that FINALLY someone got through that, but why are you glad that it was Sasha in particular. Please forgive if I misread that post.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:37 pm
ManateeMan
Tartus

You're welcome

seems right. I think the event has to end soon, people are getting bored. And since I'm posting this three weeks since the original quote, I have a bit of better knowledge. I at first thought the puzzle was a poster of a ron bruise movie  

Skyline Angel

Reiken no Tenshi

Quotable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:46 pm
Tartus
Speaking of soap operas, Since when did Gaia have a soap opera inside it? One of the monthly collectibles is a celebrity character from a soap beside your character. Is this another form the Ron Bruise movies that never existed?

P.S. Why Sasha? She always seems to be in trouble/danger. I understand that FINALLY someone got through that, but why are you glad that it was Sasha in particular. Please forgive if I misread that post.

Each of the NPCs are going to be knocked off sooner or later depending on how many points they are docked/given. I just liked everyone else more than her.  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games