Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you help me?
  yes!!
  no
View Results

little_moon_girl

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:31 pm
I've been really down lately and its felt like forever since I was last happy..... my friend even says I should get a psychiatrist. Do you have any advice that could help? I really need it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:16 pm
I think your friend might be right... how long has it been since you've felt happy if you don't mind me asking?

If you don't think that you need to see a psychiatrist, look up a few sites on depression just in case.

Try a few ways to entertain yourself that you did in the past and see if you can still enjoy them. Or perhaps you're stressed out about something? It could just be hormones too...

What is it exactly that causes you to be down, if I may ask?(feel free to pm me if you dont want to post why*)

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Sotur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:57 am
Fenera has a point. Usually such emoions have something that triggers them. Think about what has happened these past few days. There's got to be something "out of the ordinary" that happened and made you feel that way. It could have been something seemingly small, and now it's affecting you more than you thought it would. or it could be something big that you ignored and now it's catching up. think it through, calmly, and see what you get. Then, once you spot the problem, you can work it out, little by little if need be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:46 am
thanks for the advice  

little_moon_girl

GC rox 4 eva

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:58 am
don't worry, ive been like that too. but if you really think you should see one, that u should.

but wat I did was just try to find something that i really loved to do (for me it was right music, or play my guitar, or see friends), but what ever you really like to do than you should try that.

im sorry im not good with advice!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:24 pm
keep ur head up and think of the good things in life!  

Pup_tastic

Lucius Belcoeur

5,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:55 am
To see a psyciatrist or not...
Well, even if I don't know your situation, I can say you my point of view. If you are strong enough to drive yourself, that's not necessary. Even if I have been depressed, I never did it, cause I thought that no doctor could solve my problems by talking or giving medics. And I had no suicidal risk, nor health problem...

But if you doubt of your capacity to bear your sadness alone, or feel in danger about your mind, that's not humiliating to go to the psychiatrist discreetly!

Just try to avoid the addiction : the psy should not become necessary to you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:01 pm
little_moon_girl
I've been really down lately and its felt like forever since I was last happy..... my friend even says I should get a psychiatrist. Do you have any advice that could help? I really need it.

Awww!! *hugs* Well I foudn that it helps if you surround yourself with people who you know love you and won't judge you in any way and make you laugh. Take it as advise from some one recovering from depression. ^_^ Really, there's always one person who can not live with out you. It also pains them to see you unhappy. So look inside and search for what is trully making you upset and let it out in any way. Draw, write, sing, dance, do any thing to get rid of the negative feelings.  

luckylee218

2,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cynderfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:36 pm
A psychiatrist just makes everything worse. I say you need to talk to your bestest most closest friend ever. It always helps me. I even went through a whole suicide episode and talknig to my friends really helped. I hope it can help you too.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:47 am
you should tell us your problem first.. maybe we could be of help!  

K-^--khry-mee--^-S

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:41 am
K-^--khry-mee--^-S
you should tell us your problem first.. maybe we could be of help!

She just did, she is feeling down. I have been feeling the same way for weeks now. I just ignore it, but you should talk to somebody about it. Wheather it be an inadimate object, or a person you trust.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:12 am
u may want to try and find out whats makin u so bumed out. then try to fix it. i donno if this woks or not cuz i am not usually bumed out for a really long time. srry if this dosen;t work sweatdrop cool  

moshpitmaster

ItalianAngel333

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:28 pm
Remeber...when life hands u lemons...make lemonade, sip it on the beach and walk up to life and laugh in their face that they made a lame attempt to bring u down.

when life gives u a thousand reasons to cry.
find a billion reasons to smile..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:56 am
Life is a very very very random thing anything can happen and everything does happen everywhere in every single milisecond and theres always a chance for good changes to a persons life!Dont give up!  

flower guts

Tipsy Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items