Pensakura
Harry Potter kills puppies xd
were the hell did that come from

I know...from Pensakura
no dip it came from kit

That just seems like something those anti-potter moms would say. xd
probley  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:41 pm
well i'd rip off her hands so she could never type or write again, because Harry potter was the first ever book i've ever read. I've actually memoriesed the first book and then the hole four of them until i could read on my own, they actually helped me read. it was my first long novle ever. I've resently lost interest and now they're down in the bastment i think i was just thinking about them actually. But yah harry potter would always be my favorite book even if they did screw with the plot lines when they wrote the movie script. THe third one used to be my favorite book and now it's the fourth because they messed with my favorite part in the movie, look if you're going to put a relvent part in the movie do it right. and don't give a mexican director who's probly never even read the third book to direct the movie, hell i could have directed the movie myself! that would have been awseome, i'm a tottle cridic on movie book translations. it comes from my father's side of the family. lol!  

Nobodie_2007_Axel

BlackBloodJin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:29 am
I haven't actually ever read the series.... I'm lazy that way. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:14 pm
I don't see the big deal and to be honest im not really into harry potter
if people cant tell the difference between fiction and real life then they've got issues
if you dont like it, dont let your kid read it, dont ruin it for everyone else
people like this make me mad :X

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pensakura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:16 am
Well, it's hard for me to understand that some kids never read before it. By the time I was in forth grade I was one of the top readers in my grade (coming second to Melissa teh emo) I read the unabridged version of Anne of Green Gables in third grade and I loved it. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:55 am
Pensakura
Well, it's hard for me to understand that some kids never read before it. By the time I was in forth grade I was one of the top readers in my grade (coming second to Melissa teh emo) I read the unabridged version of Anne of Green Gables in third grade and I loved it. xd
i was never much of a reader  

toricmpbll

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas