Submit

Kingdom Hearts 2 mode...
  Easy.
  Normal.
  Hard.
View Results

Snarkeh

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:44 pm
I'm playing KH2 again in Hard mode. I'm going to try to for everything completed. Any hints or things to watch out for? Like hard-to-find treasures, etc. And any tips for Sephy? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:39 am
train like hell.  

Revolutious

Inner Scout Mars

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:51 am
Make sure you level up for Sephy 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:12 am
don't worry about it being hard. that's what I did. And it became easy for me. Ok so they take away more damage than normal but we can all manage right?

Oh wow nice imitation of kairi.  

jayjaystillhere

Seth_Tyron

Dapper Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:16 am
The thing you want to do for Sephiroth is to level up your forms untill you have Lv 3 for sora on everything. that's highjump, quick run, arieal dodge and glide. If you do that youll have better abillities and Sora levels up as well. trust me it really helps. And when you come to the part were Sephiroth turns purple goes in the air and is about to use a move to get rid of your magic and life go up and attack him before he uses it. and make sure you have the abillity last chance or whatever it's called it will help.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:19 pm
How far are you?

I tried that, I got to the part with the cave in Land of the Dragons and couldnt beat it.

I could barely beat it normally, but on hard, I was totallly screwed. xp  

Alisox

5,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

~La_travieza_fresa~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:41 pm
aaaww! I wish I couldve finished da game.....just so tat I can play it again...so tat I could say..."tiz ma 3rd time or 2nd time playing it..." lol
=D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:04 pm
one thing some people don't know is that, for donald and goofy there is a weapon better than the save the queen/king. when you cast magic on the truffles, you get these certificates saying you are a master of fire/cure/slow/whatever. if you get them all, go to merlin and give them all to him, and he will give you the dream something or others. just a fun fact!! wink  

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:05 pm
XxSmitten_Kitten_13xX
one thing some people don't know is that, for donald and goofy there is a weapon better than the save the queen/king. when you cast magic on the truffles, you get these certificates saying you are a master of fire/cure/slow/whatever. if you get them all, go to merlin and give them all to him, and he will give you the dream something or others. just a fun fact!! wink

eek o-wait-I'm a retard-thats for KH1!!!! lol, sorry.  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games