Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awsomeness!
  totally!
View Results

Hyriel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:09 am
My little bro had school of today, due to the fact that it is like, -15 below with windchill... domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:33 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
[kookies]
We can do it together then, or take turns twisted
join the club devon threting to make t shirts
at least you don't have one like Brittany's. rofl
i don't think i'v met him
she said that he has a locker right below me. but who knows i've only seen him staking her. ninja
lol i might need to take a look
he ate lunch with us today. he kept trying to flater brittany. he kept pulling a seat out for her and other stuff like that. but he wouldn't talk to any body else.  

getsumei

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:03 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
at least you don't have one like Brittany's. rofl
i don't think i'v met him
she said that he has a locker right below me. but who knows i've only seen him staking her. ninja
lol i might need to take a look
he ate lunch with us today. he kept trying to flater brittany. he kept pulling a seat out for her and other stuff like that. but he wouldn't talk to any body else.
hm how about tommrow is he having lunch with us?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:39 pm
Hyriel
My little bro had school of today, due to the fact that it is like, -15 below with windchill... domokun
I know it's like that here too, it sucks!  

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:02 pm
[kookies]
Hyriel

we had 2 days off due to temp...not that bad...i go out with no sleeves...nor a shirt sometimes...i feel it when the wind blows...but the temp isnt that big a deal...its the wind  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:38 am
RoninRampage
[kookies]
Hyriel

we had 2 days off due to temp...not that bad...i go out with no sleeves...nor a shirt sometimes...i feel it when the wind blows...but the temp isnt that big a deal...its the wind
yeah thats when you really feel it...especially when your high doesnt come out of the single digits gonk  

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:51 pm
[kookies]
RoninRampage
[kookies]
Hyriel

yeah thats when you really feel it...especially when your high doesnt come out of the single digits gonk

Ours does....the problem is they have some stick in front of them...this little well "-" thing...so its like -bugillien....you know...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:49 am
nope, i dont know redface

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:58 pm
we are at -10+ degrees.....its really friggen cold...but now its not so cold...just a crapload of snow....and aww...i got you to blush  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff