Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild

Back to Guilds

A place to discuss and interact with gaians who love the Mahou Sensei Negima series by Ken Akamatsu. 

Tags: Mahou, Negima, Mahora, Setsuna, Akamatsu 

Reply The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild
.::.TMSNG News.::. [Updated - Apr. 1st, 2007]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinmeiryuu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:31 pm
User Image

.::.Welcome to the Mahou Sensei Negima Guild's News Bulletin!.::.

Here, we will give you the latest scoop about the Negima series, as well as updates on what's happening in the guild. If you would like to add something to the bullitein, please PM Sakurazaki Setsuna. Thank you! wink

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::.Negima News.::.

exclaim Next Volume Release: Vol. 18 - Tuesday, April 17, 2007 [JPN]; Vol. 14 - Tuesday, May 29, 2007 [US]
exclaim Next R1 DVD Release: Vol. 6: Magic 601: Magic and the Dark Arts - Tuesday, February 20, 2007
exclaim Latest Fansub Release: Negima!? Ep. 14 - Saturday, February 17, 2007
exclaim Latest Episode Aired in Japan: Ep. 26 [END] - Wednesday, March 28, 2007

January 31st, 2007 - The "Negima!? Princess Festival" concert event will be held March 3rd in Yokohama. Ticket sales have sold out.

Links:
マガメガ - Negima manga official site [J]
ネギま?! - Negima anime [2nd series] official site [J]
StarChild:魔法先生ネギま!OVA春 - Negima OVA official site [J]
魔法先生ネギま!麻帆良学園中等部2-A - Starchild Negima [1st series] official site [J]
Negima! Licensed Negima Site
Anime News Network - ANN Negima page

Shinmeiryuu
Crew

Shinmeiryuu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::.Guild News.::.

April 1st, 2007 - I have announced my leave in my last Mod Journal. Click to read. So that means I'll leave it up to the other mods to update this for me. 3nodding

A new guild trivia thread has been created by Fuka Narutaki. All scores will be transferred from the old thread to the new thread.

As always, if you want to donate to the guild, we are very greateful of your kind gesture, but please send you donations to Fuka Narutaki. The guild account cannot be accessed right now, so if you want your gold to be put in good use at this time, give it to Fuka Narutaki. Be sure to have "MSN Guild Donation" as the subject. *Subject to change in light of new news.*

Remember, Introduce yourself to the guild if you are new or haven't done so yet! We'd love to get to know you, so don't be shy. wink

Birthday Shoutouts closed because Chao has changed time and removed the list. Gomen. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:38 pm
.::.Other News.::.

03/17/07 - A few weeks ago, Akamatsu-sensei made an entry [2/27/07] stating that "There is an announcement that will become a big surprise when April comes. It is a project that has not been done before." Many are suspecting of a live-action rendition of the series to be announced.

Shinmeiryuu
Crew

The Mahou Sensei Negima Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces