toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage
[kookies]
RoninRampage
hehe...you lead the way huh....whats that mean you hippy bear
question

I dont quite remember who i directed this towards....hehe... sweatdrop

if it was directed at me. i meant that when death comes i'll be leading the way into the after life. in other words. i'll be the first to go.
yep because ur old

nope... because i wanna die burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:38 pm
AngelMuerto
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage
[kookies]
RoninRampage
hehe...you lead the way huh....whats that mean you hippy bear
question

if it was directed at me. i meant that when death comes i'll be leading the way into the after life. in other words. i'll be the first to go.
yep because ur old

don't die who would be my teddy bear  

toricmpbll

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:16 pm
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage

yep because ur old

Na dude...why do you wanna die....and ill so tell death to back off till i think we are all ready to go...meaning we fight...me and the others drink...and....I gross out Toric  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:42 pm
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage

yep because ur old

Na dude...why do you wanna die....and ill so tell death to back off till i think we are all ready to go...meaning we fight...me and the others drink...and....I gross out Toric
what do u mean gross out he's my teddy bear  

toricmpbll

AngelMuerto

Vice Captain

Avenger

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:07 pm
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage

yep because ur old

all that sounded cool but if there's gonna be some drinking you guys ain't leaving me out of it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:37 pm
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
toricmpbll
yep because ur old

all that sounded cool but if there's gonna be some drinking you guys ain't leaving me out of it

Hell yeah...the numbers keep adding up
Funny drinking story...i ran out of jager and there was some spilled on the table by someone else...i walk over...(remember...when im drunk...i feel weak)...and he was about to slurp it up....(im already dead drunk) i grab his arms and throw him several feet(no lie)...and when i go to slurp it myself...i slam my head square on the table...

also....if you drink with me....watch yourself...i apparently hit on other dudes....or soemthing...  

RoninRampage

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:17 pm
RoninRampage
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
toricmpbll
yep because ur old

Funny drinking story...i ran out of jager and there was some spilled on the table by someone else...i walk over...(remember...when im drunk...i feel weak)...and he was about to slurp it up....(im already dead drunk) i grab his arms and throw him several feet(no lie)...and when i go to slurp it myself...i slam my head square on the table...

also....if you drink with me....watch yourself...i apparently hit on other dudes....or soemthing...
how do u know u don't have some other family somewere wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:23 pm
RoninRampage
AngelMuerto
RoninRampage
toricmpbll
AngelMuerto
toricmpbll
yep because ur old

eek  

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RoninRampage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:49 pm
well...i dont i guess...lol...

and man....i cant wait...i havent gotten drunk in a while....ive still got one month to go...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:42 pm
RoninRampage
well...i dont i guess...lol...

and man....i cant wait...i havent gotten drunk in a while....ive still got one month to go...
sweatdrop  

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pensakura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:43 pm
xd CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:46 pm
i just saw the movie beerfest the other night, it totally wasnt what i expected stare

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

cherrish_girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:21 pm
happy belated b'day ^^

The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items