Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkJoker99

5,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:03 pm
I have attempted suicide by suffocation, but I can never seem to go through with it. I think about my parents and I can't. I can relate to you. I often have moodswings when I don't realize it. I never had many friends because of my weight, and the freinds I do have, turn on me. I had a best freind,we talked all the time, we hung out all the time, we spent the night at each other's houses all the time. Kindergarden BFF's. But when 5th grade came around. It was like i wasn't even there. I was invisible, like a grain of sand in a football stadium. Soon everyone started to ignore me because she was in the "Cool" clique, so everyone did what she did. Even now, people do this. In the early 90's everything was all good. Everything was carefree. But then, something happend to the world. I am going to die a woman with worries for the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:19 pm
thnx for the help everyone the suicide thoughts have left. but i've been losing most of my friends. now they don't rarely ignore me it's allt eh time. and how you asked about how i go tot eh movies? my parents. i ask my friends tot eh movies all teh time but everyone is either busy or they say they can come but completely ignore my calls. im starting to feel like this school sucks big time. i really want tot ransfer to another one.  

K1T3

Voxtom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:04 pm
I WILL KNOCK THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU IF YOU EVEN THINK THAT AGAIN...GET YOUR EMO(TIONS) TOGETHER,  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:48 pm
funkafied95
I WILL KNOCK THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU IF YOU EVEN THINK THAT AGAIN...GET YOUR EMO(TIONS) TOGETHER,

there's no need to get violent. as youc an probably see fromt eh alst post i made now it's just trying to find more better friends. i decided to hang out w/ some of teh freshman i know.  

K1T3

Calypso91

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:24 pm
god, i seriously agree with everything you said, it's the same here, and if you ever want a friend to talk too, plz feel free to pm me!!! *hugs* <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:09 pm
YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!! dont do it though....... im close but there is no way i could ever purposely hurt myself..... AND mine sucks more than yours.......... i havnt had a friend since 1st grade and im in 9th now...... 8 YEARS OF NOTHING REALLY ******** WITH UR HEAD........ dont do it though..... i have some freinds now but they care about there girl friends/ boy friends more than me...... s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

BobWiley

Ryu of the Dark

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:26 pm
I don't have it as bad as u but hey I have had some major days where I felt that hang in there and live life!!!! biggrin  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff