gold O_O
View Results

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:59 am
Alixraen
anime__cosmos
woo! anybody know when 3 comes out?
Let's just say not for awhile. Maybe for the PS4...

eek PS4?! I thought the KH3 will come out for PS3. sweatdrop Man, that would take forever to get it......  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:34 am
Rumors that I've heard state that it's going to be released on the PS2 platform possible a last big game type deal?  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:56 am
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen
anime__cosmos

eek PS4?! I thought the KH3 will come out for PS3. sweatdrop Man, that would take forever to get it......

Relax, it was only a joke. but the way they're going about it, maybe it will be for the PS4. But a good game takes awhile to make.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:25 am
Alixraen
Relax, it was only a joke. but the way they're going about it, maybe it will be for the PS4. But a good game takes awhile to make.

True... But I have a question I want to know. I know that Nomura wants to finish FFvXIII first before focusing on the KH series. But I've read that FFvXIII will be Nomura's last directing the game. Does this mean that Nomura is done directing FF and have a new director takes his place? Or Nomura will just postpone his directing on FF until he finishes the KH series? sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:06 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Alixraen

True... But I have a question I want to know. I know that Nomura wants to finish FFvXIII first before focusing on the KH series. But I've read that FFvXIII will be Nomura's last directing the game. Does this mean that Nomura is done directing FF and have a new director takes his place? Or Nomura will just postpone his directing on FF until he finishes the KH series? sweatdrop

I'm pretty sure he's done with FF. It sounds like he really wants to dedicate his time to the KH series, which could mean possibly more than one sequel...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:07 am
Alixraen
I'm pretty sure he's done with FF. It sounds like he really wants to dedicate his time to the KH series, which could mean possibly more than one sequel...

I was afraid of that. FF won't be the same without him... sweatdrop sad  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

haras_katie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:01 pm
send me a message. i need help seting up my profile. im tring to put a signature on and i cant get it to go.. i need help  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:43 pm
i went on the webbie, and it said it was coming out ether this Fall or the beginning of next year! heart for the US that is. biggrin  

Dobutsu Nushi

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:59 am
Somewhat good and somewhat bad news. KH series are now going to Nintendo. So KH3 or new KH games will be going to Wii. sad I don't have Nintendo system.

The reason why KH is going Nintendo friendly is because Disney is becoming too strict for them. Disney doesn't want too much violence in it and they don't want their characters to be used for violence that might ruin the morals of humanity. Also, I read that the KH crew are running out of ideas for Disney world.

Phzt!! Like that going to stop them. There are so many Disney movies and series, I bet it's easiler for them to think which world to use. Either that or they having trouble deciding which movie to use for the world or they want a POPULAR movie. Either way, that part is just an excuse.

However, I have to say that the Disney becoming too strict is a good explanation. And I'm glad that KH found another company to work with and using their characters without worrying is it too much violence or not. In other word, Nintendo is letting KH use their characters and the world too. However, the only problem I have is the graphic design. I mean, the KH and Nintendo graphic are two complete different design. So how would they be able to make it without making the characters look so weird or strange?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:28 pm
Nintendo's graphics dont suc. there r so many Disney movies, how can they run out of ideas?

ur right, Disney is becoming a little too kid friendly. what website did u find this info anyway?  

Dobutsu Nushi

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:07 am
Dobutsu Nushi
Nintendo's graphics dont suc. there r so many Disney movies, how can they run out of ideas?

ur right, Disney is becoming a little too kid friendly. what website did u find this info anyway?

I'm not saying Nintendo's graphics is suck. I'm saying that it will be too weird to see KH characters with Nintendo characters that are too different. For example, KH characters meet the Mario. Maybe the Zelda will be okay for the KH, but others...... I don't know.

Like I said before about the movie, that sounds like an excuse to me. It could be that they don't know what sort of trouble will be in the world if the KH characters visit there. But still, I find that as an excuse.

I got this info from a member of mine in a different forum group. But right now, the members and myself are waiting for his proof of where he gets that information and hoping that this information I received it's false. He also said that there will be no KH movie because Disney don't want their characters to be mixed with violence.

I'm hoping that this information is false and just a rumor. So cross your fingers and pray that it isn't true.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:18 am
Good news. KH is not going to be Nintendo. The KHinsider confirmed that the news is a hoax, that EG just did it as an April Fool's joke. If you want to have a good laugh, here's the article:

http://www.khinsider.com/images/Images2/5.jpg

I have to admit that the graphic of Mario is not bad, but the clothes is too weird for me.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

anime__cosmos

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:19 pm
Alixraen
anime__cosmos
Alixraen
darthriku01
Alixraen
It is coming here, somtime late fall. I can't wait!
are u sure that its comin here soon?

yeah. lol

lol. and we'll have to spend 2k dollars to get it  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:53 am
anime__cosmos
Alixraen
anime__cosmos
Alixraen
darthriku01
Alixraen
It is coming here, somtime late fall. I can't wait!
are u sure that its comin here soon?

yeah. lol

lol. and we'll have to spend 2k dollars to get it

When entertainment consels start to cost 2k is the day I stop gaming. Hopefully that will never happen.......I like gaming to much....

ON a second note....Where are you people getting info. about a KH movie????  

Balewarrior

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items