Submit

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:48 pm
As promised, here is the thread for suggestions and feedback. This way you can put nagging comments in here in stead of where you ask questions. ^_^ Maybe I should have called this the Nagging Thread, where all your nagging needs are met. ^_^
So... Nag away. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm
People! Hello? Are you just zombies out there? Do you just do what you're told? Have no ideas for this guild? Do you not wish to make this guild fun and challenging at the same time? Ah well, I have a suggestion, so listen and say what you think.

Should I put up two new subforums, one for Holds and one for Crafts? My original idea of making two new guilds was shot down by TheUnicornGirl, and for that I owe her my unending thanks. My ideas normally suck until they've been refined...several times. But what you guys think? Seriously. If it sucks, tell me. I promise not to get mad.  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Eldawen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:22 pm
Sorry. Yeah, you should have two sub-forums. It would be fun and I know that I would make characters for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:35 am
This is sort of a suggestion, but not really.

We need more greenriders! Both male and female!  

Eldawen

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:36 pm
Currently we have four green weyrlings and one full greenrider. As soon as I can, I will go recruit more people to join and get us some more riders. No candidates for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:23 pm
We need more bronze and brown riders too. We have weyrlings and a few full riders but we need at least two more of each.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

TheUnicornGirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:05 pm
I've got a brown and a green, but I could work up some more if we need them. My computer acess has been limited, but i'm trying to get my guild up and running too since all the ones with non-traditional colors have died.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:20 am
I would make more profiles for bronze and brown riders, but I already have five characters: a gold rider (Lina), a brown rider (G'ber), a brown weyrling (F'lin), a blue weyrling (M'ris), and a green weyrling (Tyreena). If need be, we can always ask members to make full bronze and brown riders, but I would prefer to bring in new members, so we can have a full working Weyr. Thus the banners (primitive as they are).  

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

jc-jade

4,800 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:56 pm
However late this may be:

-Yuppers, I like the idea of Crafters and Holds, ect.
-I'm a greenrider, hope that helps
-No, I'm not a zombie...I'm a vampire  
Fire of Dragons

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces