A High Increase of Scamming.. Discuss the Issue. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scammers?
  Nothing but Scum
  n00bs looking for items & gold fast.
  If I was a Moderator, I'd cast the first stone.
View Results

~Heart_Of_A_Dragon~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:01 pm
A friend of mine got a pm....wanting her username and password ,
She reported right after reading it..she got angry at the hacker...and the moderators doese't seem to have done anything about it...which made her even more angry...but she calm down a few hour's later ,

I have to wonder...are the moderators doing anything about the hacker's ?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:28 pm
sometimes it takes a long time to process those things, with people reporting others all the time  

yoshizuki-chan

RiotousFury

Professional Heckler

10,625 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:35 am
Scamming has been increasing. In the past few weeks, I have gotten at least 10 pms for all kinds of crap:

Scam 1 (Fake-Administrator)
Your account has a virus. To ensure the virus is quarantined, you will be permanentely banned, unless you fill out the following form:

Gaia Name:
Password:

This is obviously a scam. No administrator would ask for your password.
Scam 2 (glitch scandle)
I have found a way to double items. If you trade me any items, I will double them for you.

Again, obvious, if there was a glitch like this, GaiaOnline would have fixed the problem almost immediately.
Scam 3 (idiot)
if u let me borrow ur Dark Star i'll send u a event item of ur choice!

What kind of idiot sends that through a PM? I would definitely not let anyone borrow my items (well, almost noone). Besides, that is barely readable.

I don't know how many @#$&#xin;g password scammers I got, and I know I got alot of item scammers too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:01 am
I don't like scammers. they are always finding out ways to make you give them something. They cheat, lie, lick, eat and find ways to get something out of you. What are your thoughts. on what I said. Please reply. Personally I loathe scammers they make me sick with rage. I have anger problems. So I try to stay as far away as possible from scammers just so no one gets hurt phisically or mentally. Please reply to my statements. I know your talking to me if you type in ig006309. domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

ig006309

ig006309

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:03 am
Can I also get a quote on my signature it's the one under my message ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja

Please reply  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:40 am
I have to tell my story, 3 days ago I was just another one of the poor gaians around here, like, my top gold was around the 5k, then, I started to get on the marketplace, selling, buying and selling again, in a matter of this 3 days, i raised my max gold to about 25k, and suddenly, just today I got about 6 pms telling me that they were moderators and needed my password because I had been reported about stealing items! It got me nervous, because you never know what is truth and whats not.  

Xandros_Tess

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces