getsumei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:31 pm
toricmpbll
Jacks_right_hand_man
toricmpbll
Jacks_right_hand_man
toricmpbll
RoninRampage

Well if i get there before your demise...ill save ya...
then ur going down with her
don't worry i'll come too. with popcorn and some fold up chairs twisted
ur not getting away
what i do? i just want to meet up with Pensakura and enjoy the show!
okay then she will kill u for me
why would i kill him?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:31 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
god Tori at the this rate i'm just going to get extremly depressed and do something REALY stupid before you kill me. stare
aw do u need another hug krisypoo or maybe u should talk to ali u are her poodle
you saying that is more creepy then when jay jay hugged me. stare
who?
whitney kidiman's (yeah that is tottaly spelt wrong.. sweatdrop ) brother.
no f ing way he's hot u should feel lucky  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:51 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
god Tori at the this rate i'm just going to get extremly depressed and do something REALY stupid before you kill me. stare
aw do u need another hug krisypoo or maybe u should talk to ali u are her poodle
who?
no it was the creepiest moment of my life. cuz he did one of those side ways hugs you kno. cuz i told him what to do for the presentation for english and i guess i looked really pissed off (big surprise there rolleyes ) and he was like "thanks man" and he hugged me and i'm guessing but i think my face went like this eek cuz Kara started yelling at "WHO SAID YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER!" and random stuff like that. it tooks days for that after feeling of where he touched me to go away. *shutters*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:52 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
who?
no it was the creepiest moment of my life. cuz he did one of those side ways hugs you kno. cuz i told him what to do for the presentation for english and i guess i looked really pissed off (big surprise there rolleyes ) and he was like "thanks man" and he hugged me and i'm guessing but i think my face went like this eek cuz Kara started yelling at "WHO SAID YOU HAD THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER!" and random stuff like that. it tooks days for that after feeling of where he touched me to go away. *shutters*
rofl rofl  

Jacks_right_hand_man

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:10 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
who?
lol cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:29 pm
Hehe....

Tori...I just scared off two more bullies tonight
And i have age...height....body strength...overall Experience....in fighting...

You cant touch this man....

And Getsumi or Kris, whichever you prefer...im just on the side that is at a disadvantage...plus i just wanna wrestle with Tori....Shes fiesty for a young un...  

RoninRampage

toricmpbll

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:03 am
RoninRampage
Hehe....

And Getsumi or Kris, whichever you prefer...im just on the side that is at a disadvantage...plus i just wanna wrestle with Tori....Shes fiesty for a young un...
i'll fight u anytime. but tonight i can't i have to go to aarons house oh great a house full of boxing morons  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:06 pm
RoninRampage
Hehe....

eh. it's better then no body on my side. but it would be fun to watch some one beat up Tori.  

getsumei

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:07 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
who?
lol cool
no it wasn't stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:08 pm
TORI I HAVE WATCHED THAT STUPID CLIP 10 TIMES NOW I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WITH MY HANDS I WAS TALKING TO YOU! WHY ELSE WOULD I BE LOOKING RIGHT INTO THE CAMRA? I HATE PICTURES! scream  

getsumei

Jacks_right_hand_man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:09 pm
getsumei
RoninRampage
Hehe....

eh. it's better then no body on my side. but it would be fun to watch some one beat up Tori.
I'll bring popcorn twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:10 pm
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
lol cool
no it wasn't stare
rofl  

Jacks_right_hand_man

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:10 pm
Jacks_right_hand_man
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
toricmpbll
getsumei
lol cool
no it wasn't stare
rofl
shut up you. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:11 pm
getsumei
TORI I HAVE WATCHED THAT STUPID CLIP 10 TIMES NOW I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING WITH MY HANDS I WAS TALKING TO YOU! WHY ELSE WOULD I BE LOOKING RIGHT INTO THE CAMRA? I HATE PICTURES! scream
fine fine  

toricmpbll

getsumei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:12 pm
toricmpbll
getsumei
fine fine
rolleyes  
The Gold Mine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas